'Sixteen'

Selena's POV

"Mom is the stage set!" Kendall yelled from the back of the dressing room.

Do you know how hard it is to set up a sweet sixteen party?

"Yes Kendall. Now hurry up because some people are starting to enter." I shouted back and Kendall came out with her friend Madison.

"You two look gorgeous now go and start greeting people." I said and they nodded and walked out.

Kendall's POV

"Happy birthday K!" Kylie shouted and I hugged her and said hi to a bunch of other people.

"Yo Kendall!" I heard somebody yell from the back. I walked over and found Twist and Fredo.

"Hey! Oh my god! Wait aren't you supposed to be on tour with my dad? Wait where is he! Is he here?" I asked anxiously.

"Um we took flight here but Bizzle couldn't really come." Fredo said and I sighed.

"Oh.. okay." I sighed.

"But he does have a surprise for you. Look." Twist said and I looked over, seeing the stage light go on and everybody rushing to the stage.

Holy One Direction...

"Happy birthday Kendall!" All 5 spoke and started singing Best Song Ever as everybody jammed out to it.

My jaw dropped.

"Oh my god, he did not!" I squealed and fan girled. I may be Justin Bieber's daughter but I still can fan girl over things.

"Hey Ken." Selena said and walked up to us.

"Hey mom!" I said but I still couldn't stop smiling.

"I see you like what Justin got you."

She chuckled and I nodded.

"Hey Kendall!" Niall shouted from the stage and I got up on top of the stage as everybody crowded it.

"You still have one more surprise." Harry said and I was confused.

"Guess who?" Somebody said behind me while covering my eyes.

"Umm?" I said confused as I turned around and my jaw literally dropped.

"Hey baby girl." He smirked and I went up to him and gave him a huge hug as everybody 'aw'd'.

"Dad! Oh my god! What.. How!?" I grinned.

"I told you life is filled with surprises." He smirked and I couldn't stop smiling.

"But what about your tour?" I asked as we both walked off the stage.

"I told Scooter that I was coming to your party wether he likes it or not ."

"Thank you so much." I hugged him again.

"Anything for you. Now go have fun while I go see Selena." He told me as he walked off.

Justin's POV

"Yo Sel!" I yelled and she turned and her eyes widened.

"Justin! What are you doing here!" Selena smiled widely and hugged me tightly.

"I'm not missing a sweet sixteen." I chuckled as we both sat down.

"How long are you staying?" Selena asked.

"I can only stay tonight. I wasn't even supposed to be here but I wanted to come." I said and she sighed.

"Oh. Okay." Selena said and looked down.

"Hey hey hey, I'm here now alright? So let's make the best of it." I said as I gave her a quick kiss and we both got up.

*

"Happy Birthday dear Kendall, happy birthday to you!" Everybody sang as they started cutting the cake.

I snaked my arm around Selena's waist while watching Kendall an I started kissing around Selena's neck.

"Justin not here." Selena blushed and I smirked.

"Why not baby." I smirked again as she just chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Get a room!" Jaden shouted from the back of us as everybody laughed.

*

The party finally ended around two o'clock in the morning. Yeah, it's a bit late. Everybody left home and so did we after we cleaned up a little.

"I think Kendall had a bit to much fun." I laughed as Selena looked back to find Kendall passed out in the back of the car next to Jaden. (Jaden Smith.) and Moises . (Moises Arias.) who were also passed out.

"It feels uncomfortable having her in between two boys." Selena said and I chuckled.

"Babe relax." I said as I held Selena's hand.

"Do you have to leave?" Selena whined and pouted her lips.

"It's only three more weeks. It'll be over before you know it." I sighed.

"I just hate how you always surprisingly have to leave for a long time." Selena said.

"I'm sorry it's not my fault." I sort of snapped.

"Okay chill.." Selena said and let go of my hand as she looked out the window.

"Babe I'm sorry I-" I was going to continue but Selena cut me off.

"Just focus on the road." Selena said and I sighed as I continued to drive home while being followed by paparazzi.

"Damn it." I hit the steering wheel and did my best to lose the paparazzi as we got home.

"Kendall, Jaden, Moises were here." Selena said as they all woke up and went up to Kendall's room.

"Sel come on why are you mad." I said and followed her inside the house. I honestly couldn't help but check out her ass.

What? It's right in front of me. I can't help it.

"Justin just stop and go to bed." Selena said and changed into her sweats.

"But I'm going back on tour tomorrow and your pissed at me." I sighed and changed into my shorts.

"I'm only pissed at you because you snapped at me for no reason whatsoever." Selena said and tied her hair.

"It's because you were getting mad over me leaving when it isn't my choice at all!" I almost shouted.

"Keep your voice down. Oh and for your last day, sleep on the couch." Selena said and threw a pillow at me as I sighed loudly and cussed under my breathe.

"Heard that." Selena said and I sighed an walked downstairs to the couch.

Great last day before I leave for 3 weeks.

"Dad?" Mason said walking up to me.

"Yeah bud?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"Can I come with you on tour?" Mason asked and took me by surprise.

"You wanna come with me on tour?" I repeated.

"Yeah. I don't want to be the only guy here and I wanna be with you and Fredo and Twist. Please can I come!"

Mason begged.

"Umm..." I said. Unsure.

Plus, how would Selena react?

_

Hello !

Okay I can't stop listening to Clique by Kanye West. Haha. Yeezus.

Anyways. yay I updated!

Updating tomorrow xx

What do you think Selena is going to say about Mason going on tour with Justin?