Chapter 8

Lets now hear Yoandris pov:

**the next morning

I woke up earlier than usual. It was already 7:30. I got out of bed and got dressed. I wore a black shirt with white stripes on the ends, black jeans with my addias. I then went to go wake up the guys, as usual since they're so lazy. First i went to Joel's room since he wakes up easily.

"Potato wake up" i said as a shook him.

"Chill babe. You dont gotta shake me till i die" he said with his morning voice.

"Sorry amor but we have to show my sister around before we leave tomorrow" i said

"Oh yeah i almost forgot" He said.

"Yeah ok so im gonna go wake up Erick and Richard. You go wake Chris and Zab since you the only one who can wake Zab up. Including Chris" i laughed.

"Ahre" he said as he got out of bed to go get dressed.

I then went to go wake up Richard. Im kinda scared to wake him up since he always ends up tackling me. I slowy and gently tapped him one the shoulder.

"Richard" i whispered. "Wakey wakey. Remember we have to show my sister around today. It was your idea"

"Yoandri, 5 more minutes dude" he said with his morning voice.

"Alright then mono. Ill go wake up Erick. Im coming back though" i said with a laugh ad i walked out the door.

"Alright sure whatever. Now get out before i go and smoosh you" he said as he flipped to the other side of the bed.

I was super excited that i get to spend time with my friends and my only sister. I love her so much even though i just met her a few days ago. I already knew she exsisted but I'd never seen her before. She means so much to me id do anything to see her happy. Ever since i found out that my mom wasnt my real mom i flipped. It was when La Banda had started so i was relieved i wouldnt have to see their faces. I had a rough childhood. They were always really strict and hard on me. Now that i know my real mother and sister im very happy but also really down that i wont be able to see my real mom anytime soon. Luis is gonna pay for all the damage hes done to my family. I then went to Ericks room to find him already awake.

"Oh Erick your up" i said.

"Yeah ive been up since 6" he said.

"Why?"

"I dont know. I guess since i know today is gonna mean a lot to you since your sister is here"

"Wow. Thank you Erick" i said as i hugged him. "Cubanos always stick together"

"Yeah, ill just get dressed"

"Alright. Te espero abajo" i said as i was walking out the door.

It was about 8 already. Rosa wont be here today since tomorrow we're leaving. I kept on thinking where we were going to to eat because we love food and we arent our seleves without food. Mostly Zabdi and Chris. So then i went to go to wake up my sister. I opened the door and she was still asleep.

"Perlita" i said as i tapped her and sat down on her bed."Come on hermanita wake up"

"Que Yoandri. Its barley even 8" she groaned.

"Well i guess you dont want to see the beauty of California" i said with a smirk as i got up and started walking slowly toards the door.

She gasped. "Wait no! Dont leave without me!. I-I- Im coming"

I laughed. "We're not leaving yet silly" i went to sit back down on her bed. "The guys are barley even walking up too.

"You thought"

I turned around to see Erick at the door and then the rest of the guys came out of no where.

"You guys are so slow" Richard said.

"Says the one who takes a century to get out of bed" i said with laugh.

"Vas a ver cubano qu-

Erick cut him off.

"Que? What did i do?

"Not you tonto. El other cubano. Ese the one sitting there next to la nena" Richard said pointing at me.

"Ah ok then" he said with a smirk.

"Ok so Perla vas a ir o no?" Zabdiel asked.

"Yes yea sheesh. Esperame pues. Ay i barley woke up. Ay yall dont have patience" she said with a laugh as she got off her bed.

"Well, que esperan. Get out" she said.

"Oh yeah right. Oops" Christopher said with a laugh.

All of us got out and went to the living room.

"Como te sientes Yoandri?" Zabdiel asked.

"Pues muy feliz first of all. Im living with some of the most important people of my life and doing what i love" i said with a smile.

"Aw mira nomas. We love you too amorsito" Joel said as he came to give me a hug.

________

Perla's Pov;

As the boys got out i didnt even know what to wear. So i just got something a little casual.

I got out my room and went to look for the guys. I was happy i finally get to have fun and relax.

"Ready?" Joel asked.

"Yup. Lets go" i said.

They got up and then we walked out the door. I was just a tad bit scared because what if Luis saw me? But i won't worry about that. Im not letting him ruin my life anymore. Im gonna be a happy person from now on. Because now im living with my brother and living with them.