Chapter 42

"Good morning sleepy head" Joel said as he kissed my cheek.

"Joel let me sleep for god sakes" i said as i turned to the other side.

"Is my bebe grumpy this morning?" Joel asked as put his arm around my waist.

"Joel dont be an idiot" i said.

"Elsa was right. We're not gonna survive these next nine months" he said with a laugh.

"Shut the hell up Pimentel" i said.

"Rise and shine!" Yoandri exclaimed coming into the room.

"Get away and let me sleep" i said as i put the blanket over my head.

"Are you sure her moodiness is supposed to start this early in the pregnancy?" Yoandri asked.

"No i dont think so. This is an everyday thing" Joel snorted.

"Shut up you guys dammit" I said.

"Wakey wakey!" Lizbeth said in her high pitched enthusiastic voice walking in Joels room. "Ready to continue on with the couch potato week?"

"Hey!" Joel said.

"Im sorry sheesh" Lizbeth said.

I took the blanket off from my head and sat up. "Yeah lets go"

Yoandri just stood there and Joel was still laying down and just looked at me with their really look.

"Werent you just all moody?" Yoandri asked.

"Yep. I live for potato days now that im having this goofs baby" i said as i hit Joel on his head.

"Wow. Just wow" Joel said as he rolled his eyes.

"You love me so shut up" i said as i leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Wait hold up so you're leaving me today?" Yoandri asked Lizbeth.

"Yep" she said with a sarcastic smile.

"We were supposed to go out on our first date. I dont consider Walmart as our first date if thats what you consider a date. Thats where i met you woman" Yoandri said.

"It can wait. Plus i already know you're the one" Lizbeth said with a smile that made Yoandri blush.

As me and Lizbeth we're leaving, she stopped at the door and gave a Yoandri a kiss.

"Does this convince you?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yeah i-uh-i uh-huh" Yoandri said not being able to talk blushing.

Joel was just laughing like an idiot.

"Dont bully my brother Pimentel. You were like that on our kiss" i said.

Yoandri laughed while Lizbeth scoffed. All he did was just scratch the back of his head.

"Thats what i thought" i said with a sarcastic smile.

"Goodbye" Lizbeth said as we both walked out of Joels room.

___

"Guys we need to throw a party" Elsa said as we were in my room watching tv.

"For what?" Yaya asked as she ate hot cheetos.

"Because we just do" Elsa replied.

"You know a party wouldnt be such a bad idea" i said. "Man and i wanna get drunk but now i cant" i said with a laugh.