Chapter 55

Narrator pov;

Aaliyah started to walk down the aisle, throwing different color rose petals. She was very pleased to finally have her mom and dad get married. Once she got to the alter, she gave her father a huge hug and a kiss along with her uncles and quickly sat down in her spot.

The first bride to walk down was Yocelyn. Her bouquet of yellow roses stood out along with her princess dress. Richard couldnt keep his eyes off knowing he finally got who he always wanted. Yocelyn looked straight into his eyes as she walked towards the alter with a big smile, happy knowing she was marrying the man of her dreams.

Lizbeth was the next bride. She had a bouquet of red roses, Yoandri's favorite. She had on a strapless trumpet dresses. Yoandri's eyes started to water as he remembered the beautiful girl he met at Walmart. He managed to mouth the word "Walmart" and all Lizbeth did was laugh as she knew what he was talking about. A store ended up being where they would find each other and be with each other for the rest of their lives.

Daisy was then next. Her dress was a strapless A-line Silhouette dress along with a bouquet of white roses. As she walked down the aisle she was so nervous thinking she was gonna fall any minute but as soon as she met eyes with Johann, she forgot all about her nerves and let out a smile as he smiled at her back. Johann never knew his best friend would find her an amazing woman like Daisy and he couldnt be more happier. Never did Daisy imagine she would ever find the love of her life. Most importantly, she never thought she would ever marry a goof like Johann. 

The bride next in line was Naydelin. She has a vintage looking dress with a bouquet of pink roses. She was very aware that she was only 18 when Erick proposed, but knew she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Erick. She met eyes with Erick and blushed knowing she was marrying the flirty boy of the group. Erick then winked at her as she let out a small laugh at his cockiness. The cockiness that made her fall for him completely.

Then came along Elsa with a sleeveless sweetheart ball gown with a bouquet of salmon colored roses. As she walked to the aisle, Zabdiel was already crying due to fact he was finally marrying his ice queen. (A/N: Im sorry i had to do a Frozen reference dont kill me) Elsa let out a small chuckle seeing Zabdiel already crying. Zabdiel flashed his dimple off at Elsa and flashed his dimples off. The dimples that she fell in love with along with his emotions.

Yaya was next. She was wearing a long sleeve lace silhouette dress with her bouquet of lilac roses. As she walked down the aisle with her son, Christopher just couldnt keep his eyes off them. He was so lucky to have Yaya in his life because without her, he wouldnt have the family he has now. Yaya looked down to Eaden and saw how happy he was walking her down the aisle. She was so happy to have a beautiful son and a beautiful husband at her side. All because of love at first sight.

The final bride was Perla. She was wearing a lace mermaid dress along with a bouquet of peach roses. Andre was holding her hand walking down the aisle with her. Joel only smiled at the sight of his wife and son walking down to him. Perla couldnt stop thinking of everything they've been through these past four years. She was so lucky to finally be marrying the love of her life. Meeting her brothers best friend at the beach made everything better, but living with them changed her life completely.

___

 "You all may now kiss the brides" the priest said.

The couples smiled and all leaned in for their kiss. Everyone in the church stood up and clapped and cheered for them. When the kiss was finished, they got their children from their places and all went towards the exit. There were seven separate limousines for each couple. They all waved their good byes at their guest and got inside.  

They will drive around Miami and then be back at home for their wedding reception by 5pm. The only important thing now is that they all finally get to be with their soul mates forever and they all get to celebrate together along with their bundles of joy. Living with each other hasnt been so bad for them. If it wasnt for Perla moving in with her brother and his friends, all the girls wouldnt even be living with them. Living all together was the best decision that has ever been made for all of them.

___