Chapter 54

**3 years later, April 16th, 2021

Perla's pov;

Today is the day me and Joel are finally getting married. Along with Elsa and Zabdiel, Yaya and Christopher, Yoandri and Liz, and Richard and Yocelyn. We all decided we wanted to get married the same day since we've all been through so much together.

Oh and how could i forget Johann and Erick finally found girlfriends too and its honestly thanks to me and Elsa.

Daisy is Johanns girlfriend and Naydelin is Ericks girlfriend. Daisy is a childhood friend of Elsa's and Naydelin is a childhood friend of mine. Its so ironic because ever since me and Elsa moved from our hometowns, Daisy and Naydelin became good friends and they didnt even know Elsa and I were such good friends.

We had bumped into them on the beach and we just hit it off from there. When me and Elsa invited them over, Johann and Erick already couldnt keep their eyes off them. Then they started seeing each other more and it became official at like the beginning of 2019. I think. I just dont remember if it was Erick who asked out Nad first or if it was Johann and Daisy. Anyways they have a similar date.

Now look at us. All getting married the same day.

My baby boy will be turning 3 in August. Let me remind yall. Elsa and Yaya got their babies too. Elsa had a girl and Yaya had a boy. Elsa's baby girls name is Desiree and Yaya's baby boys name is Eaden. (Its pronounced "Eden" btw)

They had their babies the same year but just months apart. Also Lizbeth and my brother had a baby too! They had a boy and named him Noah. Like omg their names are sooo cute. Eaden Christopher Velez, Desiree De Jesus and Noah Cabrera.

Desiree was born on February 1st, Eaden on March 3rd and Noah on September 11th, a day after my birthday. Noah is barley 7 months, Eaden and Desiree are 2 and Aaliyah is 4.

I swear our kids are like an exact replica of us. Eaden looks both like Yaya and Chris but has Christophers personality. Desiree looks like Elsa and has her personality but she's mostly a daddys girl, and Noah is basically another Yoandri at his age. Andre turned out to be another me. Hes Joels twin but personality wise, hes another me. My mom says he acts exactly how i did when i was a baby.

My mom came to stay for a few days since the wedding and shes in love with the kids. Shes honestly so glad we surrounded her with grandchildren. My mom sees all of us as her kids and our kids as her grand babies. Its honestly so cute.

___

"Someone get Andre for me please" i said as i zipped up my wedding dress.

"I have Noah!" my mom shouted.

"Desiree!" Elsa shouted.

"Eddy!" Yaya shouted.

"I got my hands full with Aaliyah!" Yocelyn shouted.

"Nad get my son!" i shouted as Andre started to cry.

"I wish i could but im putting on my lingerie!" she shouted from across the room.

"Wheres Daisy?" i asked.

"Shes with Amanda, they're almost done with her make up" Yaya said.

"Wheres Cel? Andre loves Cel" i shouted as my son was now screaming.

"Im here im here" Celine said coming back with Naydelin.

"Get Andre and take him to Joel" i said as i put on my heels.

"Be right back" she said as she picked him up.

"I cant believe this day is finally here" Elsa said.