Chapter 6

**The next morning

I woke up in a bed. I kind of dont know how i got here. But this might be Joel and Yoandri's house. I still remembered everything that happened, i just dont know how i got to the bed. I got up and got out the room. I walked around trying to find the kitchen. The house was kinda big. It was almost as big as mine. I got to the living room and saw Joel and Yoandri there with 2 other guys.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty, or should i say afternoon" Yoandri said.

"Morning? Afternoon? What time is it?" i said.

"Its already 1 pm" a boy with green eyes said.

"Oh then its still early for me latest ive wooken up is 3" i said.

"Wow i guess i was right" Yoandri said while he looked at Joel. "I tried waking you up earlier but you wouldnt budge. You were snoring and talking in your sleep" he giggled.

"Shut up" i said starting to turn red.

"Well hermanita. Let me present you to these lunatics" Yoandri said. "Aye. Wheres Zabdi and Chris?" he sais looking at the guys.

"Food" Joel and the other 2 guys said.

"Right..." Yoandri said. "Well green eyes over here is named Erick and boldy over here is named Richard"

"Wow Yoyo ur so nice to your friends... Your probably gonna end up calling me fat" i said with a laugh.

"Si es bien malo con nosotros" Richard said. "Thats why i prefer this Cuban over here" he said grabbing Erick by the neck.

"Oh shut up. Saben usteds que me quieren" he said with a smile.

"Sadly we do" Richard said.

"Sueltame mono. Me estas orcando!" Erick said.

Richard let go. We were all laughing.

"As i was saying until i got interrupted" Yoandri said. "This is my little sister Perla. Shes gonna be living with us from now on"

"Ok thats fine with all of us, but does Ricky know?" Richard said.

"Texted him earlier the whole situation and he said it was alright. As long as one of yall dont get ger pregnant"

"Yoandri!" i said hitting his arm. "Ten mas respecto"

"Ok ok im sorry" he said with a giggle.

Then 2 guys walked in. And they had food.

"We got IHOP" a boy with beautiful brown hair said.

"Ok that sounds good.  Well guys this my hermanita. Se llama Perla" Yoandri said.

"Hola yo soy Zabdiel"

"Y yo soy Christopher"

"Hola. Gusto conocerlos. A todos" i said.

"Pleasure is ours" Christopher said. "Vengan vamos a comer"

The guys led me to the dinning room. Everyone say down and got their plates and served themselfs. Chris and Zabdiel started eating like there was no tomorrow. I started to laugh.

"Que? Whats so funny" Zabdiel said as he kept stuffing food in his mouth.

"Estan comiendo like little 5 year-olds" i giggled.

"They are 5 year-olds" Joel said with a laugh and playfully rolled his eyes.

"A typical breakfast, and whenever we eat thing" Erick said.

"I know your not taking Erick" Joel said. "Remember when we ate tacos last time?"

"Oh si veda. But you too" Erick said whining.

"I said "we". Keyword there is we" Joel said.

"Que paso when you had tacos?" i said.

"Well we decided to have a taco contest. He had to make the most tacos and eat them in under 2 minuets.. And ofcourse, me and Erick won" he said with a grin.

"I remember Richard couldn't eat 2 cause they had chile in them" Erick laughed. "He ended up choking on them"

"Aye.  I dont know how yall can eat that much pique. And Jalapeños too" he said with a frown

I started to laugh at there little jokes. As we ate i found things out about the boys. Christopher is from Ecuador, Richard is from Dominican Republic, Erick is from Cuba and Zabdiel is from Puerto Rico. Its amazing how all of them have different cultures and are from different places. They all can express themselves.
Maybe Joel was right. The guys will help me get my mind off things. My brothers from other mothers...