Chapter 11

~The next morning

Joel's pov;

My alarm rang. It was already time to wake up and get our things ready to go to the airport. According to the text Ricky sent us, our first stop was Puerto Rico. I was so excited because we get to see Joshua and Sebastian again. Two of our friends from La Banda. Also we might stop at Zabdiels house and his mom might cook for us which by the way she cooks really good. I went to go check if anyone else was awake and as usual i was the first one up. As i went back to my room and sat on my bed thinking about yesterday. The kiss. I didnt know what to feel. I just feel that i already love her so much even though i just met her. She's been through hell and i want to be there for her for what ever she needs. I got up from my bed and got dressed. Then i decided to go wake everyone up. First i went to Perla's room to like you know, talk to her about yesterday and most importantly wake her up. I got to her room and gently knocked. She didnt respond back so i opened the door. I walked in but she wasnt in bed. Also her room was a mess. What happened here? I then saw the light of her bathroom. I knocked on her door.

"Perlita are you in there?" I said.

No respond.

I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Perla open the door. Its Joel"

Nothing.

"Perla you're scaring me. Open the door"

Then i heard a click. She unlocked the door. I opened it really quickly to find her in tears. Worst of all a blade in her hand.

"Perla, what did you do?"

"Joel i cant. I just cant anymore" she said as she ran to me arms and i obviously hugged her back.

"But you cant with what?"

She showed me her phone. An unknown number sent her a picture of me and her on the ferris wheel. Kissing. And also where Zabdiel hugged her and all the guys laughing along.

"Do you know who was it?"

"Joel who else. It was Luis. Look at wht he said" she said wipping her tears away.

**text screen

Unknown number: ya te vi niña malcriada.. Si busacas a tu mama y nos sales que estas embarazada y que ese chamaco te dejo, vas a ver. Que tengas una buena vida de prosti mija ;)

**end of text

I was mad. Really mad. How could he? I was about to slam her phone on the ground but i remembered it was her phone not mine.

"Come on. Lets go sit down and get you calmed down" i said and got her hand and walked her out of the restroom.

We sat down on her bed and i hugged her.

"Dont listen to him. Remember he isnt anyone to you. You said yourself that you hated him. Show him your not gonna let him get the best of you" i told her.

"Joel but how? Everyone knows im a happy, energetic and extra person. But when it comes to this I-I-I--"

Then the next move i made was placed my lips on hers. I grabbed her waist and kissed her non stop. Her hands ran through my hair pulling it for more. It was getting a bit heated but i stopped myself again.

"Perla i-Im sorry. I couldnt control myself. Again" i said

"Its ok. I am too for pulling your hair" she said with a little grin.

"But look just start to get ready ok? And give me the blade" i said with a serious tone as i stood up.

"No" she said as if she was a 5 year-old

"Give it to me" i said.

"Whats the magic word" she said with a smirk.

I playfully rolled by eyes.

"Please give me the blade" i said

"Ok fine" she said as she got up to go to the bathroom. She handed me the blade.

"Now promise me you wont do this ever again mami"

"I promise bebe" she said with a smirk.

I smiled at the words that came out her mouth which made me smirk.

Then, all of a sudden she grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me in for another kiss.

Jesus Christ her kisses are so amazing i thought to myself.

"Alright im gonna go wake up the guys. Be ready" i said as i walked out the door".

"Ok bebe" she said with a smirk as she slapped my ass.

I laughed and closed the door as i walked out her room. Oh my gosh i love her so much. Shes so gorgeous.

______

Perla's Pov;

Well this took an interesting turn but I think im in love with Joel. Hes the reason im here and the reason i found my brother in the first place. But i was pretty upset about Luis. He just always has to ruin everything. But then poof Joel came in and made me feel better. With a few days of knowing him i already love him so much. And of course i can already tell he likes me back. He was the one who kissed me first of course. Plus i slapped his ass because its so cute plus hes smoking hot too and thats why i kissed him again. Like ugh i just already love him so much.