Chapter 41

Perla's pov;

"Guys i wanted you guys to meet Lizbeth. A friend of mine" Yoandri said.

Yeah sure. A friend of his. They're obviously gonna end up dating. I aint dumb. Im not gonna lie though, shes really pretty. Where did he find her though is the question.

"Hi. Its really a pleasure to meet you all. Yoandri has told me quite a bit of interesting things about you all" she said.

"Where you from?" i said sounding all ghetto.

"I uh- from Houston but i moved here not too long ago" she said.

"Oh so we neighbors. Im from Fort Worth" i said. "Age?"

"Why so many questions babe?" Joel asked with a laugh.

"Let the girl breathe for a bit"Richard said.

"Well Yoyo has never mentioned her" i said as i shrugged my shoulders.

"I met her yesterday Miss Diva" Yoandri said.

"Where at?" i asked.

"Perla what is up with you?" Erick asked.

"I told you Joel no to get her the pink drink" Johann said.

"Guys dont be idiots its not that. Its her pregnancy hormones starting to jump in" Yaya said.

"Oh so youre the one having a baby?" Lizbeth asked me.

"Yep. Thats me" i said sarcastically.

"Babe" Joel said.

"So im guessing your Perla, Yoyo's sister? And obviously you're Joel" she pointing at him. "Yoandri's best friend"

Johann then shockingly gasped being dramatic.

"Oh and you also must be Johann, his other best friend. One of the ecuatoriano's " she said as she pointed at Johann.

"Ese mero" Johann said as Christopher laughed.

"By your laugh, it's obvious you're Christopher" Lizbeth said.

"Wow shes good" Yaya said.

"And hmm lets see. Ah yes and you must be Yaya. Christophers girl" she said.

"Woah she is good. I like her" Yaya said.

"I feel somewhat betrayed. You dont tell me that" Elsa said sassily.

"And of course you must be Elsa. I met you earlier" she said with a laugh. "By seeing how you guys are so close together, you must be Zabdiel" she continued.

"Im scared now" Zabdiel said.

Yoandri just laughed as i rolled my eyes.

"Last but not least, you morenito must be Richard and green eyed boy is the Cuban, Erick" she said.

"Yoandri where did you find this woman?" Erick asked.

"Woah. That was very intense" Richard said.

"Okay anyways to the point, how do you know all of us?" I asked.

"Yoandri has a way of describing everyone" Lizbeth said with a laugh.

"Yeah guys can you give me and my sister a moment? We'll be right back" Yoandri said as he pulled me to the side.

"Perla what the fuck is going on?" Yoandri asked.

"Its nothing" i said crossing my arms.

"Perla" Yoandri said as he gave me the really look.

"Ugh fine. I guess its kinda not the same seeing my brother getting out there i guess" i said with a nervous chuckle.

"Perla sabes que te amo con todo mi corazon. You're my baby sister and ill always make room for you" he said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I know i know. Its just a bit weird" i said as i buried my face in his shoulder.

"Yeah sure and it wasnt weird at all that you're dating my best friend" he said with a fake laugh.

"Im sorry. Ill be nice and ask less questions. Besides i like her. She has a Criminal Minds mindset" i said as i pulled away from our hug.

"Okay. If you say so. Im trusting you mamita" Yoandri said with a laugh.

___

"Have you finished season 9 yet?" I asked Lizbeth.

"Girl im barley on season 6 the fuck" Lizbeth said with a laugh.

"The boys better come back to save us" Yaya said.

"Im gonna die watching this" Elsa said.

"Shut up!" Me and Lizbeth shouted in unison.

Me and the girls started watching Criminal Minds since the boys had to go to the studio really quick. For the past hour, we had to force Yaya and Elsa to watch with us.

"Im hungry" i said.

"Same" Yaya said.

"I want chocolate and chicken nuggets" i said. "And the Violet drink from Starbucks. Oh and some unsalted almonds"

"Perla" Elsa said.

"You dont like the Violet drink" Yaya said.

"Girl no one likes unsalted almonds. I doubt you like those" Lizbeth said.

"Yeah she actually doesnt" Yaya said.

Elsa sighed. "This is gonna be a tough 9 months ahead of us" Elsa said.

___