Chapter 61

August 23, 2021.

Perla's pov;

I quickly got inside the house and looked everywhere for Joel. I just cant believe he forgot my doctors appointment today. He should've been there to hear our great news but no. I went to check our room and he was sleeping with Andre. Part of me still wanted to be mad at him but i just couldn't help it.

He must've felt me staring and woke up.

"Babe when did you get here" he asked.

"Lets just go to the living room" i said as i walked out the room.

We sat down down on the couch and i took out the envelope where my sonogram picture was.

"Open it" i said.

"Well what is it?" he asked dumbly.

"Joel open the god damn envelope" I said.

"Okay okay i'm going" Joel said as he opened it. "Babe we already know we're having a boy. It's the first picture they gave us."

"Turn it around" i said with a smile.

He turned it around and his eyes widened. The smile he had on was the one we found out that Andre was a boy.

"You-you-you- what, how?" he said shockingly.

"I found out today" i said as i hugged him tightly.

"It's time for a family meeting" Joel said.

___

"Thanks for coming last minute guys. We have some important news" Joel said.

"Hurry up boy. Me and Yocy were about to go pick up our babys crib" Richard said.

"And we have to go get a car seat" Naydelin said.

"Me and Daisy have to get things for the baby shower" Johann said.

"Okay okay i get. All of you are busy. I fell asleep with Andre and Perla has to tell everyone some amazing news. Oh and how we didn't notice it before" Joel said.

"News about?" Yoandri asked.

"Well i went to the doctor for my check up and guess what we saw in the machine" i said.

"What did you see?" Lizbeth asked.

"Is the baby okay?" Christopher asked.

"The baby is fine" i said.

"Then?" Zabdiel said.

"Whats so great about the baby being okay like he always is?" Johann asked.

"Because hes not alone in there" i said.

"Not alone? What do you mean?" Erick asked.

"Perla what are trying to say?" Yaya asked.

"I swear you all are so damn slow" Lizbeth said. "What shes trying to say is that she-"

"Liz don't say it" i cut her off. "Let them be smart for once" I said with a laugh.

"Oh i know!" Naydelin said. "Perla are you serious?"

I nodded my head in excitement.

"Um hello? I'm still lost" Johann said.

"Johann i will slap you in the face if you don't figure it out" Joel said.

"My gosh y'all are damn slow. I'm having twins idiots!" i exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh congrats!" Elsa said and gave me a hug.