Chapter 44

**2 weeks later

"Thanks for all the help Celine" i said to her.

"No problem. Trust me, me and Clarisse were dying to meet you and look at us now" Celine said with a smile.

"Yoyo talks about you so much and well we invited our selves to the house. We just had to meet you" Clarisse said with a laugh.

"So Lizbeth, its now official with Yoandri?" Celine said with a smirk as we all laughed.

"Yes it is. Yesterday" Lizbeth said.

"Okay yeah i call being the god mother to your child in the near future" Yaya said.

"No im gonna be the god mother" Elsa said.

"Elsa dont be extra. You and Zabdiel are gonna be my babys padrinos" i said.

"You cant be everyones madrina" Clarisse said with a chuckle.

"I most absolutely can" she said in her sassy tone as she crosses her arms.

"Well too bad im already gonna be Yoandri's kids god mother" Celine said with a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah uh no. He told me i was gonna be" Clarisse said.

"Its Yoandri. He cant make up his mind" Celine said with a laugh.

"Anyways changing subject. Are you guys ready for the party tonight?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! You have no idea how much i wanted this day to come" Elsa said.

"When Yoandri told us, we knew we had to be present" Clarisse said.

"I still need to go buy a dress. This morning at the appointment the doctor said i gained a little weight. Also im 7 weeks today" i said.

"Ah now i know where the mood sings come from" Elsa said.

"Shut up" i said with a laugh.

"Seriously though. I mean who cries during Rio 2?" Lizbeth said.

"What it was sad when Blu was saving the rainforest"I said.

"See what i mean? The part of where the animals were fighting" Lizbeth said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"We honestly all have to go shopping" Elsa said.

"If you want you guys can come with me," i said.

"I really wish i could but i have to go babysit my nephew for a bit. But dont worry ill be at the party on time" Clarisse said.

"I have to go do my laundry" Celine snorted. "My mom really texted me about doing our laundry"

"Somethin my mom used to do" i said with a laugh. "We'll see you later though"

"Bye girls" Celine said as her and Clarisse walked out my room.

"So whos gonna come to the party?" Lizbeth asked.

"Some of La Banda boys are coming. From both season. Also the girls too. Thats what Christopher said. I invited Juanpa and the Caballeros but only some of them are in town" i said.

"Wow. And knowing everyone's friends of friends are coming too. Thats a lot" Elsa said.

"I invited La Divaza" Yaya said.

"You know La Divaza?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. He or she or how ever you wanna say it, we're really good friends. We met in LA" Yaya said.

"Wow must be nice. The only people i know are you guys" Lizbeth said.

"Same here" Elsa said with a nervous laugh.

"Dont worry you're gonna meet everyone tonight. This party is gonna be hella lit" i said.

____

"Girls this party esta super!" Juanpa said.

"Gracias güerito" i told Juanpa. "Im glad you and Lele could make it"

"Perla you really outdid yourself" Lele said.

"Dont thank me thank him over" i said as i pointed at Christopher playing beer pong outside. "You guys keep enjoying yourselves"

I walked away to look for Joel. I then spotted him also with Christopher playing beer pong.

"Joey" i said.

"You okay bebe?" Joel asked.

"Yeah im fine i just wanted to see how you were doing" i said as i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Well you can say im doing okay. Im just only worried about my loves thats all" he said meaning me and the baby.

"Im still surprised your friends from La Banda came. I just Seb and Joshua would've made it" i said with a small frown.

"I know babe. Hey look on the bright. All of our other friends came too. Some of the caballeros. El perrito, Mario Bau, Sebastian Villalobos, Paisa, Rk and Christian" Joel said.

"I really missed them all. Im glad Cel, Clarisse, Daniela and Sam came!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah im glad almost everyones here. Look whos coming this way" Joel said as he pointed to Mario Bautista and Rk.

"Boys!" I said letting go of Joel and ran up to the boys with him walking behind me.

"Oh shit mira quien viene" Rk said.

I hugged them both at the same time as they laughed.

"For you being pregnant you look good" Mario said.

"Wow thats the first thing you say? Not no ah Perla i missed you so much" i said with a scoff.

"No te creas" Mario said with a laugh. "Como andan?" He asked me and Joel.

"Andamos muy bien. No mas Perla de latosa" Joel said with a laugh.

"No si la embarazada" Rk said with a laugh.

"Te rompo los dientes" i said.

"Uy perdon delicada" Rk said.

"What ive gone through all these days" Joel said as he slapped his forehead.

"Leave me alone Joel" i said.

"Aw my parents are fighting" Sebastian Villalobos said as he came up to us.

"Sebas!" I shouted as i hugged him.

"Hola bella how are you?" Sebastian asked me.

"Im doing fine. Joel isnt doing fine though" i said with a giggle.

"Yeah im not fine" Joel said sarcastically.

"Como esta mi sobrina or sobrino?" Sebastian said placing his hand on my belly.

"Im gonna spoil this baby" Rk said.

"She or he me querer mas" Mario said.

"Excuse me? Yo soy el papa. Obvio he or she is gonna love me more" Joel said.

"Guys guys the baby is gonna love all of you. He or she is doing fine" i said with a laugh. "Now come on, a bailar!"

___