Chapter 24

Perla's pov;

"So much for waiting until later" i said.

"Sorry princess. I kinda didnt want to" Joel said as he scratched the back of his head.

I got up from the bed with the sheets over me and went to get some water. Dios mio im so sore right now i can barley even walk.

"I can tell i banged the life out of you" Joel said with a smirk. "Roud two?"

I just turned around and gave him the really look.

"No? Ok then sheesh" he said playfully rolling his eyes.

I checked my phone and couldnt believe the time. Joel was gonna be late for his rehearsals and i have to get ready to hang out with Johann and Elsa.

"Amor hurry and get dressed. Look at the time, you're gonna be late" i said.

"I just wanna sleep" Joel said as he put the cover over his head and rolled the other direction.

"Na na na na na. Ni que i just wanna sleep ni que nada. Orale get up Pimentel" i said as i took the covers from him exposing all his junk.

"Aye aye aye" he said as he snatched them back and covered himself.

"Joel dont act dumb. A few minutes ago we had sex and i saw you naked. You're just being too much" i said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Chill mami im only playing" he said with a laugh.

"You're just something else Joel" i said as i walked towards the bathroom.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Gonna take a shower"

"Mind if i join you?" he asked with a smirk.

"Joel do you have any idea how many unholy things are going to happen if we both step foot in this bathroom?" i said as i stood inside by the entrance.

"Umm i dont know. Lets find out then"

"Dont even think about it Pimentel. You have three seconds to get 93896374562 feet away from me before i go luchadora on you. And dont even think about laughing because ive tooken boxing, Lucha, karate, tie quan doe an-"

"Ok ok chill baby" he said with a small snort as he closed the door. "If you need anything ill just be here"

"Thank you baby i love you" i said. Man im so bipolar.

"Anything for you princess" he said.

____

**After getting dressed

Me and Joel headed to mine and Elsa's room so all of us could walk down to the place where they have food. I then slide the card to open the door to revel a clean room and a Zabdiel tying an Elsa's shoe.

"Amor your tying my shoe wrong. I told you not too tight" Elsa said.

"Nena why do you have to be so moody" he asks while un tying her shoe and tying it again.

Her period. Well at least its been proven condoms work.

"Ok so um are we interrupting?" Joel asked.

"Oh hi guys. & Perla how many times do i have to tell you? Knock on the door or text me when you're coming" Elsa said.

"Bajale dos rayitas period lady. Its my room too so stop complaining. Now come on lets go downs stairs to eat. The guys already have a table" i said.

___

**at the food thingy in the hotel idk wht its called😅😂

The guys signalled us to go sit down and take our seats.