Chapter 17

(omg papi asf😩💦💦... Sorry... Ok ehm lets get to the story😂)

Joel's pov;

When we had got back to the hotel, i was in the mood for a swim. Yeah i know, late at night. I asked Erick if he wanted to come with me but when i turned around he was already snoring. So i texted Perla to see if she wanted to go

**text screen

Me: Meet me by the pool mami... Bring clothes 😘

Mami💗😩💦: Ugh Joey.... I just changed into my Pjs😒

Me: then come in ur Pjs but bring extra clothes... Plzz?

Mami💗😩💦: Ughhhhh fineeee just bc u ask..

Me: Love u too baby💙

Mami💗😩💦: but i love u more u cute ass potato😏💗

**end of text

I got my things ready as well and left the room to go to the pool. When i got there the pool was closed but i didnt care so i jumped over the fence & Perla then arrived.

"Joey, the pool is closed" she said as she pointed at the sign.

"And then? Does it look like i care? Come on be a savage like me" i said.

"Ugh your lucky i love you Pimentel" She whined as she gave me her stuff and then jumped the fence.

We walked towards the benches and put our stuff down

"We're finally alone" i said with a smirk & grabbed her waist.

"Nahh shit Sherlock" she said with a laugh as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"There isnt a single moment i can be romantic with you mami" i said with a fake sigh and ran my hand through her hair.

"Romantic moment? What do you mean" she asked.

"I mean this" i said as i put my hands on her waist and started leaning in to kiss her but then, i threw her to the pool really quickly which was right next to us.

"JO-EL" she said as she scratched her eyes.

"Yes princess" i said with a laugh.

"THATS NOT FUNNY" she said acting like a complete little girl.

Then i took out my phone & started a live on instagram.

"Hola CNCOwners, bueno aqui estoy en la piscina con Perla porque los de mas estan dormidos" i said laugh and positioned my phone to where they can see her in the pool.

"Joel estoy no es muy funny" She said with her arms crossed.

"Jajaja nomas estas enojada porque te avente al agua" I said.

A bunch of the fans started saying we'd make a good couple, Fce, goals, like we arent even a thing but we will soon. Then we ended the live because we got tired.