seventeen

lexis pov

not only did i wake up to a sleeping carl, but i woke up to the memory of kissing carl. never did i except to be talking to carl the second day i came back to the south side, let alone even be kissing him.

i saw carl flinch his eyes, meaning he was waking up. i quickly closed my eyes and pretend that i was still sleeping. he shifted in his spot and i heard him yawn.

i slowly opened my eyes and felt a small smile creep onto my lips. "good morning."

carl was looking at me from his seated position, "good morning."

i sit up and carl gets out of bed, me following suit. i make my way to the bathroom while carl mumbles about having ti change.

i walk i to the bathroom and see frank passed out on the floor. "frank?" i lightly kick him "frank, get up i gotta piss." he doesn't budge. i roll my eyes at him and head the down stairs to use the bathroom down there. i send a wave to the people in the kitchen and walk into the bathroom. i quickly do my business and then flush, making my way back out to the kitchen. once i'm out i see fiona and liam, fiona is putting a bowl of cereal down in front of liam while i walk to the kitchen sink and wash my hands.

"bye guys, i'll see you guys after work." fiona says quick and then walks to the front door."

i dry my hands off and walk over to liam. "hey bud. how's the cereal?" liam nods and i take it as a good. i send him a small smile before carl walks downstairs.

"just us three?" he grabs a piece of toast that was sitting on the counter.

"looks like it." i answer before looking bad to liam.

"want to watch a movie or something?" carl asks as he grabs some orange juice.

"sure. liam you want to join?"

liam nods his head after taking another bite of his cereal.

"alright." carl makes his way to the living room before yelling "what do you want to watch?"

'"what ever you want." i yell back.

"something scary?" he asks.

"sure." i say in excitement

"cool." he says.

"i'll make some snacks." i get up from my seat at the table and make my way to the fridge to find something.

"bring beers to." he adds before i hear the tv start.

"you gonna drink all of them?" i laughed while shaking my head and grabbing a couple beers bringing them to the living room. i see liam sat next to carl while i hand carl the beers.

"no supervision so of course." carl winks at me and i shake my head b

"should have known." i said sarcastically walking back to the kitchen. i quickly find some snacks and make my way to the living room, handing carl and liam the food.

i take my seat onto the other side of carl and grab a beer for myself, taking a swing and watching the movie.