nineteen

lexis pov

lexis pov

"lexi?" i hear ian say. i open my eyes to see he was standing next to carls bed.

"mhm?" i look at him.

"did you fuck?" he smirked and i threw my pillow at him "hey, im just asking." he winced and i flicked him off.

"wait they haven't done it yet?" mickey says walking up behind ian.

"both of you fuck off."

i hear them both giggle and i lay back down on the mattress now that my pillow is on the floor.

carls pov

"morning."

"good morning carl." lexi says as her head is on my stomach and her feet are in the air laying against the wall.

"so what we doing today?" i asked her as i looked at what she was doing on her phone.

"i just wanna lay here." she said then turned to face away from me

"me too." i said re closing my eyes. the memory of the first time lexi and i drank came rushing back.

"carl, lexi." fiona said, "you can watch tv, just no porn." she walked over and picked liam up. "im bringing liam over to kev and v's then going to work, see you later." she said shutting the door behind her.

lexi looked at me and smiled "just us home?"

"yes." i knew she had something planed.

"got beer?" she sent me her famous smirk.

"yes. well maybe, frank may have drank it all. let me look" i got up and checked the fridge, there was 4 bottles.

"here." i said giving her one and sitting back down on the couch.

i haven't drank beer before, iv always tried to but lip and fiona would yell at me or take it away.

"ready?" she asked and giggled.

"yep." i smiled at the sound of her laugh.

we both took a sip and she made the most disgusted face ever. "this is gross."

i let a laugh escape my lips which caught lexi's attention. "remember the first time we tried beer?"

"yeah and i hated it so much." she smiled back on the memory.

"your face was the best." i commented.

she chuckled. "i'm sorry it was gross and i just happened to make a face."

she rolled over so she was next to me and she looked at me, "bet you can't make that face again."

she tries, and laughs at herself failing. i laugh as well but soon stop as i realized how close her face was to mine.

"i really like you, lexi."

"i know." she said, making my smile falter as she didn't say it back.

i starred at her for a couple of seconds before bringing my hand up to her cheek. "can i kiss you?" i asked quietly.

"of course."

i leaned in and kissed her. she instantly kissed back before her own hand was placed into my hair.