twenty two

carls pov

carls pov

sense i'm a hormonal 16 year old boy, boners pop up at the sight of anything i find attractive, so when the main character in the movie was laying in her bed in just her bra, i couldn't help myself.

i got into the car followed by lexi and she started up. "carl you okay?"

"yeah, where you wanna go next." i asked quickly as i covered myself with my hand that wasn't on the wheel.

"carl," she stops. "what happened? you bolted out of there like someone was wailing a gun around." she smiles and grabs my hand.

her hand lays on my hand which is still covering my dick so she doesn't see anything. this is making everything worse.

i don't say anything except watch her lick her lips. i did the same thing. "i'm going to kiss you."

"okay?" she says confused.

i lean over the center council and pull her into me. she presses her lips on mine while my hand finds a spot on the back of her neck to pull her closer. her hand closest to me finds my hair a pulls more than usual.

i accidentally let out a moan and i feel her smile in between the kiss. lexi then unbuckles her seat belt, moving her self so she is closer to the center council and closer to me.

how do people do this so easily in the movies?

i unbuckle as well and sit comfortably in the car still without breaking the kiss. she smiles in between the kiss again and i break it. i start kissing her neck and she puts her head back for better entrance.

she let's out a moan this time and i let a groan slip past my lips as i suck harder on her neck. while i kiss her neck, she runs her hand through my hair, pulling even more. i put my hands inside her shirt and run my fingers up and down her sides. i here her breath hitch a bit as she takes her hand and puts her finger up to my chin. she moves my head so im face to face with her again and she kisses my lips. i put my hands on her bra strap and i undo it but shes quick to stop me, "carl wait, we can't, we're in a car."

i pull away from her looking at her, "you're right." i buckle up again and she re-straps her bra and buckles up also.

"sorry." she says and looks out her window.

i put my hand on her thigh and she looks at my hand. "you don't have to be sorry, you're right. i'd rather our first time not be in a car." i reassure her.

she looks at me and smiles, "me either."