twenty four

carls pov

once we got to lexis house we walked in and lexi pulled me to the living room. we see her mom sitting on the couch watching tv. lexi glances at me and then pulls me up the stairs with her. she brings me up to her room and a smile forms on my lips.

it was the exact same.

i watch as she goes threw her closet, finding a bew set if clothes to wear. while she does that i walk over to her desk and behind it in the wall i see the carving we did when we were little, "c+l" i say running my fingers over it.

i turn and look at her and she is smiling at me. "turn around so i can change." she says.

"i'm good actually." i tell her and jump onto her bed.

"just turn." she rolls her eyes at me. i do as told, but i grab my phone and go to the camera. i take a picture of her and i knew right away she saw me do it because she screams my name

"CARL!" she yells "delete it right now."

i shake my head and look at it. she was in a her bra and shorts. i laugh at the picture.

"carl," she says and jumps next to me now fully clothed, "you need to delete that."

"no. it's for my spank bank later." i smirk at her and she rolls her eyes once again.

"god you're gross." she says and gets up from next to me.

i turn and look at her and she was now wearing a black shirt along with jean shorts and an old pair of black laced shoes. her hair was down past her shoulders and a white bracelet laid on her wrist.

"your ass is falling out of your shorts

"your ass is falling out of your shorts." i tell her. she whips around and glares at me.

"fuck you." she said while turning on her phone. "debs texted, she said that it starts at 9."

"well it's 8 now, what should we do?" i asked her as i got off her bed.

"tv? if my moms not watching anymore."

"sounds good."

we both walk out of her room and downstairs to see her mom sitting on the couch with a guy that was not there before.

lexi looks at me and rolls her eyes. she walks to the kitchen and i follow. she hands me a beer and pops one open for herself. "that beats watching tv."

"yeah, but we can stay in here and talk?" i suggest. "or go sit outside."

"outside is better, than she can't hear us."

she walks out the kitchen and to the front door, i follow. we both get outside and she shuts the door. "i have never seen that guy before. must be her new liver tgus week."

i don't say anything, just watch her take a sip of her beer.