twenty five

lexis pov

"we should probably go." i say getting up from the stairs, tossing her beer bottle to the ground.

"alright." carl gets up as well and we head across the street to his house. carl intertwines our hands together again and we walk up the stairs. 

as we walk in and kick our shoes off, i notice who's all here, debs, ian, mickey, mandy, liam, fiona, lip, kev, v and the girls.

"finally you two love birds made it!" lip said sarcastically as we walked into the kitchen.

"guys come eat dinner." fiona said calls and we walk to our seats.

"nice bruise." debbie comments before poking my neck.

i roll my eyes at carl and his eyes went big looking over at fiona.

"bruise?" fiona asked sternly.

"carl, did you do that?" lip asked walking up to me and looking at my neck, "i didn't even know you knew how to give a girl a hickey."

carl glared at lip and i smiled at him while moving my seat closer to debbie while carl fidgets in his seat across from me.

"did you guys have sex?" debbie asked making both carl and i freeze.

carl and i look at eachother and both say "no."

"well use protection when it happens, i mean it." fiona says

"yeah, use that condom i gave you." mickey says with his mouth full of food.

"you gave her condoms?" fiona asked.

"kind of. she threw it away though." mickey gives me a smug look while ian pushes his arm.

"condoms prevent babies. we don't need anymore babies." fiona says and i watch her glance at debbie.

i take my eyes off the two girls and to carl. i watch him as they talked about condoms and babies. he was pushing his food around on his plate and not eating it.

i kick him from under the table 'you okay?' i mouth and he nods his head. i nod back at him and eat my own food.

after eating and chatting for a while, fiona leaves to the living room and soon i hear her turn the music up. v runs over to her and they start dancing, then everyone went along to dance. carl and i were left at the table. i get up. "come on, let's dance." i stick my hand out for him to take it.

he looks up at me, dropping his fork and he takes my hand. i pull him to the living room and we all start dancing.

i am glad to finally be back with my family.