thirty two

lexis pov

"lexi, get up." i here ian say.

"why?" i groaned.

"mickey and i need you to do us a favor." he whispered.

i sit up and rub my eyes seeing mickey and ian standing by the side of carls bed.

"what kind of favor?" i raise an eyebrow at them.

they both look at eachother and mickey says "just come with us."

i roll my eyes and jump out of bed trying not to wake carl.

i tell both of them to leave while i change into my clothes that i had recently packed before.

i open the door and mickey and ian walk back in.

"now tell me what the fuck you want me to do?"

"once we get there, okay?" ian says grabbing his stuff.

i roll my eyes once again and we all go down stairs and out the house. we walk for over 30 minutes until we reach a store called kash and grab, what the fuck?

"what are we doing here?" i asked.

"look, this is my old boyfriend, kash. and well fiona needs money or she can't pay for the bills this month, so, we're going to rob the place." ian says, whispering the last part.

"why do i gotta do it?" i asked confused almost sounding pissed.

"well he fucking hates me because i kind of cheated on him with mickey, and he hates mickey because mickey tried to steal a candy bar and kash shot him in the leg."

"shot him? if he shot mickey, think about what the fuck he could do to me?"

"nothing, he can't do nothing, his wife made him get rid of the gun." ian reassured.

"okay, you know what ill do it." i smirked grabbing the black back pack off mickeys shoulder.

"lexi, there's a gun in the bag, you gotta pull it on him to get the money," mickey told me.

"i know how to rob someone." i said putting a mask thing on.

this is fucking stupid. im gonna go to jail.

i walk up to the door, opening it and yelling. "money, now." before pointing the gun at him.

the guy holds his hands up before opening the til and shoving the money into the bag i set on the counter. he finishes putting the money in the bag and i say "you fucking tell anyone, ill shot you, cut your head off and freeze it, understand?"

he nods quickly and i walk out. i get around the building where i see mickey and ian. i take the mask off and run up to them.

"here. never again." i told them.

i handed ian the bag and he gives me 60 bucks.

"fuck off gallagher, you keep it." i say handing the $60 back.

"you're telling me, you're not going to take free money?" mickey asks sounding very upset.

"no, don't need it." i answered and started to walk away, but turned around and said. "oh by the way, you're wearing each others shirts." i said and skipped away from the two.

they both looked down and ian's face got red instantly and mickey flipped me off.