The 'IT' Suggestion

Millie's POV:

It's been a week since Noah brought sense to my brain and everything has just about gone back to normal, Finn and I still tease each other and are great friends. Of course sometimes I'll catch him staring or me staring at him but it's meant to be this way, right?

{On Set With The Kid Cast}

I sit down next to Noah and Finn on the couch in Mike's basement, while sipping on my Starbucks I peek over at Finn's phone. I smirk while staring at his screen, its the picture he showed me the day I came to see him at the hospital. Finn and I kissing. He liked it the night we made out the first time. Finn catches me staring at his phone and looks into my eyes, forcing me to do the same. He stares at me from head to toe, I don't know why. When his eyes meet mine again there's passion roaming in his pupil as it gets larger with every look at me. "No." I say quietly so only Finn can hear me, he bites his lip. I feel his hand slip into mine perfectly, "Finn." I say wanting him to stop and kiss me at the same time. I almost forgot Noah was at my other side and let go of his hand.

"Okay Millie and Finn we're gonna shoot some scenes for Episode 5, you guys have your lines down?" Ross asks walking over to the couch. "Yep." I say while Finn nods his head. "Okay great, is it okay if we shoot the make out scene first? If you're guys comfortable with it." Ross adds. I look over at Finn and back to Ross, "We're ready." I reply getting up from the couch and going to El's fort made of blankets, Finn following close behind. "Wolfhard take it easy, remember, no tongue." I whisper to him as the crew gets the cameras ready. Finn winks at me, "The one thing Mike can't promise, is that." I roll my eyes and smirk slightly.

"Quiet on set! And... action!" Matt calls out. Immediately I change to my alter ego, Eleven. I'm no longer Millie but El and Finn is no where in sight, just Mike. "El?" I look up from the ground and to Mike's eyes, "Yes?" I ask my voice monotone. Mike hesitates but eventually leans in and gently kisses my lips but doesn't pull away. I put one of my hands on the back of his neck as we kiss gently and soft for about 40 seconds before Matt calls, "Cut!" Suddenly I'm Millie again and Finn isn't pulling away.. but the opposite. He pulls me closer slowly and his kiss becomes less gentle. Finn eventually pulls away and takes his arms from my back, I stand up and look around. Everyone is staring and I can see the recording light flicker on the set's camera. "Well there you have the difference between Mileven and Fillie." Matt says chuckling, making everyone else laugh except Finn and I. "They have a point Millster." Finn says winking at me as he walks away. What is with him and winking today?

{During Lunch}

Finn struts over to me and sits down, staring at me the whole time. "What?" I ask fully aware of his gaze. "I.. Millie... can I talk to you?" He asks. "Sure." I reply as he leads me to the side of the studio's building. "Finn if you just want me here to make out it isn't happening." I say. "I know and that's not what I want, I mean of course it always is but.. sorry that sounded bad. Millie I have very strong feelings for you as you know and.. some of the fans. Before coming back for S2 we always knew we didn't have a friendship, we had a bond." Finn explained. "Well yeah..but what's your point?" I ask interrupting him. "We talked about dating the day Paige caught us but we never acted on it, in my opinion, we should've. I know I'm probably too late.. but if you're willing to allow me, can I take you out on a date? Y'know without all the making out...I guess I just want to start this month of shooting season 2 over with you." He explains rubbing his neck. I stare into his brown eyes that show he's nervous. "Finnie?" He looks from the ground up to me, "You know me more than I know myself. You know what I'll say." I explain making him smile, he pulls me in for a hug and I can feel his heart beating fast.

I slowly let go, "So what're the details?" I ask. He smirks, "Y'know how we watch movies every so often?" I nod, though we haven't watched any together since.. a long time. "Well I was thinking, maybe we could see The Bye Bye Man and possibly get some dinner afterwards." He suggests. "Wait, Bye Bye Man? Isn't that a horror movie?" I question, Finn nods his head as I follow him back to the lunch table in the studio. "Where were you guys?" Caleb asks. Everyone is here: Gaten, Sadie, Noah & Caleb. "Finn wanted to show me a cat he found back there." I lie, sitting down in front of my food next to Finn. "Named it Fluffy." Finn adds smiling. "Awh, is it still there?" Sadie asks, I frown and shake my head. I'm eating my food when I hear, "I saw something, there was this- A Clown... yeah, I saw him too." The voices sound oddly familiar and I feel Finn getting giddy next to me. "What?" I ask looking around, Gaten's phone is out and it sounds like the music and voices are coming from it. Finn looks over at me, "IT Trailer." My jaw drops, is it really that soon?

"Oh my god, really?! Let me see!" I shout, Finn laughs at my excitement. I yank his phone from his hand and search It trailer on YouTube. "Somebody is excited." Finn jokes as he leans over so he can see the video too.

I hand him his phone back as he looks at my face for my reaction, a grin plastered on his. "That..was amazing!" I yell as Finn is laughing while nodding. "And you wearing glasses is just ridiculously unattractive." I say giggling. Finn stands up and swipes my glasses from my face before running off while laughing, "FINN!" I shout going after him. He turns a corner and raises my glasses into the air so I can't reach them, I try pulling down his arm but it's no use. "Fine, what can I do to get them back?" I ask annoyed, he smirks and points to his lips. "Anything besides that." I add. He ponders for a bit before suggesting something else, "Go to the IT premier with me." Finn says casually. "W-What?" I ask flustered by his suggestion. He looks me in the eyes and repeats, "Go to the IT premier with me, as my date." I start fidgeting with my ring without even realizing it until Finn's free hand touches mine, I stop fidgeting as soon as my thumb touches his. "You don't have to say yes.." He says seriously, "I mean, unless you want your glasses." Finn adds still holding my hand. I smile at his charisma, always had it. "When is it?" I ask; by instinct my thumb goes to my ring but I get stopped by Finns thumb that I forgot was still there. He smiles at my instinct, "September 5th, I think." (Not Actual Premiere Date) I nod and space out for a few seconds before snapping back into reality when Finn puts my glasses in my hand to replace his own hand. "We should go back before they get suspicious." He says calmly. "Yeah. Lets go." I reply. As we walk around the corner Finn puts his arm around me and pulls me in to a sort of side hug, making me smile before releasing me right after.