17.

It was Kayla's weekend and Scott didn't have Asher. He wasn't missing him that much though. It was hard to when Scott's boyfriend was in bed next to him and they were making out. Both Zoey and Blake had plans all weekend so Mitch had came over on Friday night, it was now Saturday morning.

Mitch's hands were tangled in Scott's blonde locks as they made out. It had been awhile since Mitch had made out this intensely with someone. Scott pulls away, so they can catch their breath, and starts tracing one of the many tattoos on Mitch's bare chest.

"That tickles." Mitch laughs. Scott smiles and pecks Mitch's swollen lips. Scott thought that waking up next to him had been amazing.

"Do you want to go on a breakfast date with me?" Scott asks, a playful smile on his face. "There will be waffles."

"You had me at date." Mitch says. Scott smiles and gets out of his bed. He was in only a pair of boxers and Mitch wasn't trying to hide the fact he was staring.

"I know that I look great, Mitch, but you can't get ready if you're staring at me." Scott says. He looks at Mitch and gives him a large smile. Mitch blushes slightly and climbs out of Scott's bed.

Mitch hadn't brought clothes to sleep in over, so Mitch had just worn one of Scott's t-shirts. It pooled around his mid-thigh and he wasn't wearing anything other than boxers. This time Scott is the one not hiding his stares. Mitch walks over to him and wraps his arms around Scott's neck. In return Scott sets his hands on Mitch's hips.

"At this rate it will end up being a lunch date." Scott jokes. Mitch just smiles and gets on his tippy toes to connect their lips. The kiss is short and sweet. Scott knows that he'll never get tired of kissing his boyfriend. He still can't believe that Mitch is his boy-friend.

"Well, I need to shower before we go." Mitch says, pulling away from Scott's warm embrace. "Care to join me?"

"I'd love to." Scott smiles. He takes one of Mitch's hands and leads him to the bathroom. They had seen each other naked before but Scott knew he wouldn't ever get tired of Mitch's body. "You're so beautiful."

"Now you're the one that's going to make this a lunch date." Mitch laughs. Scott smiles and they get under the warm water. He massages Mitch's scalp as he puts shampoo in the brunette's hair. "That feels really good."

"I would hope so." Scott says. He moves down Mitch's body and starts massaging his back. Mitch lets out a small moan at the feeling of it, work had been stressing him out lately. It was nice to not have to worry about work or his kids. Plus spending time with Scott always cheered him up. "Why are you so tense?"

"Work." Mitch sighs. He turns to face Scott and the blonde smiles at him.

"What's stressing you out at work?"

"My boss has just been being an asshole lately." Mitch says. "It's nothing though."

"Mitch, whenever you say something is nothing that means it's something." Scott says. "So, what's going on?"

"I really don't want to talk about this." Mitch says. "Especially while we're naked in the shower. Can we just talk about it later?"

"Yeah." Scott says after a moment. "We are talking about it later though. That's a promise."

"I know." Mitch says. "Now, turn around so I can shampoo your hair."

After their shower and during their break-fast date all Scott could think about was Mitch's boss. What could he be doing that was causing Mitch so much stress and discomfort? Scott had no idea but he would find out if it was the last thing he ever did.

"So, will you tell me what's up now?" Scott asks. He sits down on his couch and pulls Mitch down onto his lap. He wasn't going anywhere now.

"Scott, it's really not that important." Mitch sighs.

"Please, Mitchy." Scott says. He wraps his arms around Mitch and moves so Mitch has to look at him. "You promised."

"Fine." Mitch says, resting his head on Scott's shoulder. "It's just that my boss... Always asks me to go out with him. I thought that once I told him I had a boy-friend he would stop."

"He didn't?"

"No." Mitch sighs. "He said that he doesn't believe me."

"It's ok, baby." Scott says. "I trust you enough to know you would never cheat on me. How about this, one day when you're working I come over for lunch and we eat where everyone can see us. I'll make sure I up the PDA. Then your boss will see you do have a boyfriend. Plus I get to have lunch with you."

"That sounds amazing." Mitch smiles. "I should have just told you sooner."

"Well, now next time you will."
---
I'm sorry I haven't uploaded recently. I'm just finding it hard to write right now. So updates will be infrequent and sporadic. I hope you guys still keep reading though, your support means a lot to me. I hope you guys have a good rest of your day!