One Croweater

I had locked myself in our room and despite the constant begging from they guys outside I was not going to come out

"Please come out darlin' " Jax was trying his hardest. 
"No! Go away!" I cried. 
And then I heard someone fall into the door "lass please come out I don't know what got into me"
Great! I thought Chibs is completely and utterly wasted! And then I heard it again but this time louder and it sound like he hit the floor. 
"Belle! Get out here now! Quick!" There was something in Jaxs' voice that made me run over and throw open the door, I looked down and saw Chibs unconscious on the floor.  "Guys he is your problem now!" I said coldly.  "No! Look!" Jax said with desperation "I don't know what's wrong with him!"
I looked down and the colour had drained from my face Chibs was as white as I was and despite the bruises he now had from Happy there was Blood trickling out from his mouth.  "Hospital!! Now!" I yelled! Jax and Tig were carrying Chibs out to the car and I quickly rang Gemma and Neeta to explain what happened.  I was rushing out through the bar when I heard one of the croweaters laugh I turned around and glared at her "what's so funny!?" I spat at her.  "Your old man can't handle what I gave him, he needed to loosen up, he's a great kisser you know"
"What did you do!?"
"Slipped him a little something! He deserves it! After what he did to me!"
I couldn't believe what I was hearing!
"You are just a croweater! "Whatever you think he did bitch you probably deserved it! I don't have time to listen to your shit! I have to get to the hospital! We will finish this when we get back!"
I drove behind the guys and as we pulled up to the hospital Tara was already eating outside.
"What happened" she said as she started looking Chibs over.
"Well some croweater whore drugged him! Said he deserved it!"
The guys were looking at me their mouths hanging open. 
"Well I feel bad now .."
Happy had spoken up. 
"It's ok Hap, you can deal with her when she gets back"
"We need to take Chibs and pump his stomach and give him an IV he will be fine, we can do this quickly and once he has sobered up he can go home and we can monitor him from the clubhouse"
"thanks Tara!"
Tig walked up to me and wrapped me up in one of his best friends hugs. 
"I know this is more than what you can take, but we can fix this, baby girl"
"I know, we always fix it, but this club shit is frustrating"
I had been holding back the tears and in that moment I let them go. 
"I can't let Addison grow up watching all of this" I sobbed into Tig's shoulder.
"I know sweetheart, but you know we will always protect that little girl no matter what"
"Thank Tig, I know, she has the best uncles, it's just tough sometimes"
"Come on darlin lets go see Chibs now"