Chapter 12: Covered hickeys

It was time for Jin to get out of the hospital and he couldn't wait. His new found lover was going to pick him up and later that day the gang was going to a fair.

As Namjoon picked up Jin, he could see that he looked more healthy than yesterday and he was thankful.

"So do you want to drive to your place and stay for awhile before we go to the fair?" Namjoon asked. Jin gave a, sure, and they went on.

#At Jin's home #

"Awww, it feels so good to be back home" Jin said while falling onto his couch. "I'm glad your back at home, but listen, if anything happens to you just know I'll come straight away, I'll take good care of you my beautiful princess" Namjoon whispering the last part in Jin's ear making him feel things.

A second later they were on the couch, Jin on top of namjoon's lap, kissing each other softly. Jin had never felt like this with someone, he was gay and he knew, but he never experienced "this", and he loved how Namjoon softly wrapped his arms around his waist. He didn't want to admit it but he always had a small crush on Namjoon. But he thought it was just because he knew he was really hot.

As things started to get a little more heated Namjoon decided to take his chance on kissing other area's around Jin. So he started with his jawline making Jin moan. Then he went a bit down to his neck and jin loved the feeling of his skin being nipped by Namjoon.

After that session, it was time for Jin to freshen up. As he came into the bathroom, he saw that he had hickeys all over the right side of his neck.

He had to do something about it so the others wouldn't be suspicious, but more like Ashlyn wouldn't be suspicious. So he grabbed his foundation he only used on special days and dabbed some in that area making sure if all of it was covered. (A/N Like I know anything about makeup XD)

After that Jin came out of the bathroom and was ready to meet the others. "Jin I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking when I was kissing you" Namjoon spoke out with a pout. Jin felt the heat rise in his cheeks at the memory of there passionate kissing, "It's fine,really, I enjoyed your kisses".....

#At at the fair#

"Hello my gay brothers from other mothers" Ashlyn said with a whole hearted smile while Jimin gave Hoseok and kookie a hug. "what's up Ashlyn." Yoongi asked while walking up to her. "The sun, clouds, the sky basically" Ashlyn replied.

"Sweet baby", jin ran to ashlyn and cradled her into his arms,"we talked about this, when ever someone says what's up just say nothing really, okay."

Jin was very concerned about Ashlyn sometimes, nobody could tell if she was serious or not most of the time, she was still a bit of a mystery to the others, but every one loved her for her. "Okay momma Jin" Ashlyn said walking up to Namjoon whispering "how did it go".

"It was wonderful actually I think Jin had a great time" Namjoon said happy with himself."Good job dimples" Ashlyn was very happy that her ship was actually coming true, she feels as though god himself has blessed her with these moments being the fujoshi she is.

"Okay can we stop waiting around and get on some rides, let's go on the roller coaster" Taehyung said happily. "I want to go too" Jungkook said. "Hell no" hoseok and ashlyn said in unison," you can go but I'd rather go into the fun house with yoongi, jimin, and ashlyn" Hoseok said with a smile.

"How about we split up and at 9 we'll meet back with each other to watch the fireworks and eat funnel cake" Namjoon recommended. "Sounds like a plan to me let's go my people" yoongi said and every one who was going to the fun house left. Then Tae's group went on the rollercoasters.

While everyone was having fun Jungkook was a bit irritated.
He wanted Taehyung all to himself but he did have fun especially seeing Tae's beautiful smile while on the rides and seeing Namjoon try to win a prize for jin but accidentally got hit in the eye while trying to win the toss game.

When everyone got together again to see the fire works, Taehyung's group saw the others and couldn't help but laugh at them. They all got there faces painted.

Ashlyn was a tiger, Jimin a dog with his own dog ear headband. Then yoongi and hoseok were matching with cat faces.
"He made me do it, I look stupid" Yoongi pointed at Hoseok. "You look adorable" hoseok said pinching his cheeks. "Kiss already" Ashlyn thought with a serious expression.

"Come on guys, the fireworks are about to start!" Jimin said eagerly

Everybody got to there spots and watched the sky light up with beautiful colors, at the end of the day Ashlyn fell asleep, Namjoon picked her up and put her on his back for a piggy back ride and walked back to there cars.

"I'll take Ashlyn home just put her in the back" Jimin said getting in his car. Namjoon put her in the back and it was finally time to go home for the 8. This was a fun day for all of them, especially jin.....

Nobody noticed his covered hickeys after all.