Chapter 41: Lesson learned

"First, Yoongi" she said.
"I'm not gonna hurt you, just remember that, I'm slightly crazy. I. Don't. Like. Morning's. Don't wake me up unless it's really important. If you do it again. I will personally punish you. Now go."She said patting Yoongi's head.

"I promise I won't do it again thank you!" He said holding her hand softly and then leaving the room, giving the other to a sincere look.

"Now you two! What the heck is wrong with y'all!" She screamed.
"We're sorry ashlyn!" They said in unison." Your actions were dumb. You two are supposed to be dating but you were fighting over a female even though you're gay. How does that make you feel?"she asked.

"I feel stupid" jungkook said.
"Embarrassed" Tae said, his head down. "Now apologize to each other" she said. "I'm sorry Tae Tae" he said looking it his eyes.
"I'm sorry too" he said. They started to hug and jungkook kissed Tae's cheek both happy they got that over with.

"I'm still angry though..... But I got to go to school today.  So let me get ready." She said getting out of the bed.

Jungkook and ashlyn had gotten ready for school and met the others down stairs.
The eight all had breakfast made by Mr. Jeon and would be on there way after that.

"I'm gonna miss you being here ashlyn, I hope you come over more" Mr. Jeon said shaking ashlyn's small hand. "I hope to in the future you have been so nice, really thank you"she said smiling but still sad that she would be leaving.

They finally had left to go too school, right on time too. When they got there they immediately went to there classes knowing that today wasn't gonna be all that long.

# Lunch #

"Ugh! Fish for lunch no thank you" ashlyn said with a disgusted face pushing her try away. "Can I have it?" Jin asked already taking the fish from Namjoon's try. "Sure" ashlyn said giving her whole tray to the older.

"Ashlyn you should eat, have this" taehyung said giving ashlyn what seemed like his second sandwich.
"Oh thank you" she said hugging him.

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys!" Jungkook said remembering.
"How do you feel about spending the weekend at my family's cabin you get to swim and everything!" Jungkook said.

"I WOULD FEEL AWESOME!" Everyone shouted except for jungkook and ashlyn. The loud shout making everyone look at them strangely. "Now people will think we're even weirder...... Heh I'm actually fine with that though." Ashlyn said.

"I haven't been swimming in ages, I hope I have the body for it" Jimin says. "Says the boy that works out everyday and use to take gymnastics classes as a kid" jin said munching on his food.
"How could you say it like that I'm still a little chubby" jimin said which got the back of his head hit by ashlyn.

"Don't you ever say that park jimin or I'm gonna have to bring up the past... You know I love you, but if you keep talking about small imperfections that you have. I will show you how perfect you really are...." Ashlyn said smiling, her words making jimin blush.

"You sure you guys aren't dating and jimin is just bi and prefers you to have the "lead" in the relationship?"Yoongi asked fantasizing about the two in such a situation.

"No I'm gold star gay, promise" Jimin said. "Well ok then" Namjoon said wondering what kinda relationship ashlyn really has with jimin. Jimin was friends with Ashley before any of us so he knows her the best, the others still have much to learn about those too.....

"I just can't wait for our trip I'm so excited!" Ashlyn said trying to change the subject.

"Me two!" Jungkook said
"Me three" Tae.
"Four!" Yoongi.
"Five" Namjoon.
"Six" Jin.
"Seven"Hoseok
"Eight" jimin.

They all cheered being happy that this may be the best weekend vacation ever.....

Or worst.........

✌I'll update again later😉