Chapter 42: Watching Hoseok

#At Jungkook's home#

It was two days before there cabin trip and everyone seemed excited. Between this time school was okay, just things to look over on so jungkook had some time to himself.

With the extra time he spent he decided to watch hoseok on his computer, just to see if he would do anything. Hana said not to do anything yet but this was torture he wanted to help his friend, he hasn't seen him hurt himself yet but today would probably be the day.

He opened his computer and started watching the surveillance.

Hoseok seemed to be working on home work, that's good jungkook thought.

After about ten minutes hoseok had finished his work and went to the bathroom. He came back from the bathroom with bandages and a wash cloth. He came to his drawer and took out the blades jungkook hurt himself with.

His aunt must not be home, jungkook thought as he got nervous, he started to call Hana.
"Hana he's starting to cut himself....." Jungkook said.
"Really? I'm busy but keep an eye on him, after I'm done with what I'm doing I'm going to his house, okay? I gotta go" she said and jungkook replied with an okay.

It was torture, but to keep Tae and others safe, he had to follow Hana's orders.

Hoseok had started to cry, he started with his right wrist and he already went in deep. Jungkook cringed, he couldn't watch really. Blood had fallen on his shirt as it dripped off of his arm. He did at least 8 cuts then turned to the next arm.

Hoseok held back this time from cutting his other spots. He new that they would be going outside so he wanted to be careful.
After a while his wounds had started to sting.

He bandaged and treated them the best way he could. Jungkook sat there and was relieved,"thank god he didn't do anything more" jungkook said calling Hana.
"Hoseok stopped" jungkook said which made Hana really happy, they ended the call with Hana saying thank you for keeping and eye and they stopped calling.

As jungkook layed back on the chair, he glanced at the computer as he heard sounds. It sounded like Yoongi.

As jungkook looked at the situation unfold he was not expecting what would happened next.

✌ This is just a filler until the next chapter.