Chapter 56: Your kisses... are for the wrong person

After a week of finishing 2 essay's, 6 assessments, studying and complaining of school. Everyone was ready for the weekend. Jungkook and Tae had told everyone about there plan, and so everyone was expected to be at Jin's house Saturday.

This plan might have been all for nothing but at least they were trying.

Namjoon was just ready to be with Ashlyn though. Considering he's also kind of chill in some way people wouldn't expect him to be so down about the situation.

Ever since he saw the image of Ashlyn unconscious in that forest he hasn't been as cool as usual.
Namjoon's relationship with Ashlyn was totally different from any of the others.

Words cannot describe the two's relationship with each other. And to see Ashlyn these past few days knowing that she doesn't recall a single memory of him drives him insane.

Being the type of hardworking man he is he was under alot of stress and anxiety from school and his parents.

Ashlyn was always there to listen to him when he needed it. Yeah, he has Jin now but Namjoon feels he shouldn't let his boyfriend worry considering he's dealing with a way major problem then he is.

They decided to study at Ashlyn's. Her mom was working tonight and they could stay down stairs if the wanted to.

Namjoon wanted to freshen up so he went home before going to her house. Namjoon took a quick shower and dressed up in all black. A black beanie black shorts and shirt, and black shoes.

He went on and grabbed his keys and went on.

# Ashlyn's house #

Namjoon rang the doorbell and heard the sound of footsteps inside."Who is it?", Ashlyn said.
"Heh, the boogie monster, who do you think it is", Namjoon chucked.

The door started to open and a Smiley Ashlyn came upon his eyes.
Surprisingly she was wearing a big oversized black T-shirt which almost fully covered the shorts she was wearing, and even had her night cap on.

"You look like an old lady trying to be sexy for the night" he said walking in. "And you look like one of those cheesy poets you find in those late night clubs, now help me study my math", Ashlyn whined as she grabbed his big hands going to the couch.

They started there session. Ashlyn was a smart person but she had a hard time with science and math. It dealt with numbers and she could not handle equations right or work out world problems.

"Did you know I had to get stitches?" Ashlyn asked working out her last problem Namjoon gave her. Shocked,"Where exactly?" he said. "Right here", she lifted her night cap a little showing where it was. It was where that scar was Namjoon thought.

"I forgot to tell because it was small and didn't hurt." Ashlyn said giving him her work. "I'm happy about the scar. It's a cute scar and I've never had to get stitches so it was cool" she said.

Giving her, her score,"well as long as your not sad about it" he said.
"Ugh, I'm so glad this is over, do you wanna drink or anything" Ashlyn said standing up and stretching.

"No..." Namjoon said. He suddenly grabbed her wrist which made her jump. He swiftly grabbed her waist and lifted her onto his lap.
Namjoon started to snuggle her tightly.

"N-namjoon, what are you doing" Ashlyn said trying to push him off but she couldn't. "You're a great yet crazy person Ashlyn.... I love you dearly and I've always been able to tell you my problems.... But if I tried to talk to you now you probably wouldn't know how to." Namjoon said. As Ashlyn kept moving, he gently picked her up, moving her upstairs. They went to her room and Namjoon placed her right on her bed.

"I should go now..." He said with a blank face. He looked at Ashlyn as if she was just a fragile baby.
Namjoon had leaned down and moved her night cap to reveal her scar.

He kissed it...

Then he kissed her cheek and then grabbed her and kissed her small slim fingers.

Ashlyn didn't know what to do, she had never been in this situation. She just let him do it until he stopped.

"See you Ashlyn. Try and remember me soon. Please..." He said leaving the now fully flustered Ashlyn's room. He remembered to lock the door on his way out.

"I'm a dumb ass..." He said to himself getting into his car. He didn't even know what he just did. He just felt like giving her affection.

As he started the car he sighed, "What the hell were you doing to Ashlyn back there" a voice said making Namjoon jump.

Turning around he saw it was Jimin, in a gray hoodie and some shorts. "Where the hell did you come from" Namjoon said his eyes getting wide. "Don't change the subject, but to answer your question I was jogging and was gonna check on you two, heck maybe join you, but I decided to stalk you from the window in the front, then climbed up the tree to see what else you were going to do doing."

"I thought Ashlyn was the only stalker I had to worry about..." Namjoon said, deciding to go on and just drive.
"You still haven't answered my question." Jimin said glaring at him.

"I don't even know, I was going blank and I felt the strong feeling of affection as I stared into her dark brown eyes...." Namjoon said. "That's the most straightest thing I've ever heard You need to man up, she'll remember you soon. Besides, we do have tomorrow.... Now... Take me home." Jimin said.

Namjoon drove to Jimin's and said there good bye's. "See you at Jin's" Namjoon said with a small.

"See you, get home safely!" Jimin yelled and waved...

"Be strong Namjoon...."

"Be Strong...."