Chapter 33: After school

After the boys had finished school for the day, Jimin did his job and went to buy the pocky and dropped by Ashlyn's house to get her stuff.

They met up by Ashlyn's to make sure Jimin got the stuff and all of them went on to Jungkook's.

#Jungkook's house#

"So is your dad still here?" Yoongi asked just wondering. "Yeah, he said that his business trip ended early so he's just going to be at home to work on some other stuff.", Jungkook said while they walked up stairs.

As Jungkook opened the door they weren't expecting to see Mr. Jeon in the room with Ashlyn laughing.

"Hi guys!" Ashlyn said as she looked at the door making Mr.Jeon turn around. "Hello.... well I think I should be leaving now, nice to see you all" He said stepping out the room.

"How was school?" Ashlyn asked with a cheeky grin. Namjoon had taken the seat that was once sat in by Mr.Jeon, Tae, Jimin, and Jungkook sat on the bed. Leaving Hoseok and Yoongi staying up.

"Why the heck were you in a room with a grown man laughing?", Jin said sitting on Namjoon's lap.

"We were just passing the time away, I guess we were both bored and just wanted a nice conversation, that's all Jin so don't worry, also when did you and Namjoon get that comfortable?" Ashlyn said looking at Jin, smirking.

"Just now", he said plainly holding on to Namjoon as he had his hands around Jin's waist.

"It's just weird though, my father might be one of the happiest people but he's still gets uncomfortable with people he doesn't really know......... So how was he just able to talk to you..." Jungkook was curious."You don't think-", Hoseok was cut off by Ashlyn.

"Whatever you were about to say keep it in that mouth of yours.", Ashlyn warned. "Okay, anyway, as we know you'll probably be sick for a while. I got you these", Jimin said giving her a bag which she open.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh! Thank you so much, you angel!" She said already opening a pack of pocky.
"Also, Namjoon did agree to doing you assignments", Taehyung said.

"Oh thank you, I really appreciate it, oh you guys are too good to me.", She said getting emotional.
"It's because your good to us. Your such an awesome friend.", Namjoon said. "You can be annoying, but I'm pretty sure we're used to it.... Besides your clumsy, you need friends to help you if you get hurt.", Yoongi said turning around so nobody could see his face, which was a little red.

"Oh Yoongi", hoseok said giving him a big hug. "Anyways I think I should be heading home. My aunts making steak for dinner and hers is so good. So Namjoon, let's go.", He said blowing a kiss in Ashlyn's direction saying goodbye and walked out the room.

"We'll see you later Ashlyn bye- bye!", Jin said as him, Namjoon and Yoongi walked out.

"Well that leaves me, Jungkook and jimin.", Tae said. "I'll probably have to leave soon too but lets watch a movie." Jimin said.

"Let me choose! I want a super hero movie, something marvel." Ashlyn said excited. "Iron Man!" Jungkook said clapping his hands.
Which gave him looks from the other two.

"Lets go with Captain America...... The first one...." ashlyn said blankly. "Yeah I like that one too", Tae said." Agreed" Jimin said.

"You guys are no fun!" He said pouting, "let's just watch this movie, get over it Jungkook." Ashlyn said.

About half of the movie in Jimin said he had to go. So Taehyung asked Jimin for a ride to the train station.

The two had left while the other two had finished watching the movie. After the movie was over Jungkook decided that they should still watch Iron man so they did.

"What's with you and iron man?", Ashlyn asked. "He's awesome thats all I gotta say." He said putting in the movie.

As they watched the movie his father came in with a tray of food. "You guys seem cozy, did kook make you watch ironman?" he asked. "Ha, yes. Yes he did, but its okay.", Ashlyn said looking at the food, "the food looks so good!" Ashlyn complimented.

"Thank you I try" he said setting the food by the two. "Thanks dad" Jungkook said his mouth already watering. "No problem, now eat before its too cold. Have fun." He said walking out the room.

"Your dad is awesome" she said already digging in. "I know" he said doing the same thing.

"But I have a question..... Does your dad know about Tae and you?" She said looking straight into Jungkook's eyes. He swallowed his food slowly and said a soft 'no' as he looked down.

"You should tell him, if not then something might happen okay, do it tomorrow, where I can see it to." She said patting his head.

"Ok...." He said with a small smile.
Maybe she's right I should just tell him Jungkook thought. "Now let's finish the movie and EAT!" He said." Yeah!" She said punching her fist in the air.

So they continued the movie and at the end both were asleep, ashlyn snuggled in the covers and Jungkook at the end of the bed. Both fast asleep.......

I'm soooooo freaking stressed, this is supposed to be my days for summer break and I'm getting stressed like..... What the heck! Sorry for the slow update, just wanted to do that short story, and I had other things to do in life so you know how that goes. Anyway thank you for reading and, peace! ✌