Chapter 30 : Just a normal day........Not!

A big mess, that's all Mr.Jeon could see as he went into the kitchen. A complete and utter mess.......

The two managed to have splats of water and soap everywhere, even on the walls and floors. Both Jungkook and ashlyn had soaked there clothes with the water they splashed with each other.

"Jeon Jungkook!" He said in anger. Jungkook surprised to see his father in the door spoke up first while Ashlyn was just standing still in fear.

"Father..... I wasn't expecting to see you until next week.", Jungkook said. "I thought I was raising a teenager and not a toddler, who started this?" Mr. Jeon asked.

As Jungkook was going to say that it was him he was too late and Ashlyn said something first.
"It was me sir, I was splashing soap at him and it got out of hand" Ashlyn said trying not to cry.

Ashlyn didn't want to get Jungkook in trouble so she took the step even though she would think lowly of herself later for doing such childish things with a male who would probably have more of a better future than she'll ever have. She knows she can get out of hand and when the time is right she would take a bullet for all her friends.

Mr.Jeon was actually quite fond of ashlyn(NOT IN THAT WAY, PURE AS PURE CAN GET FONDNESS), she knew she could be a baby but that was the best thing about her. It made him happy that Jungkook found such a nice young lady as a friend, she was like the daughter he never had. But he would never tell her that though......

So to keep her from letting tears come down her face he decided not to get mad at her and just sighed." It's all right Ashlyn. Just don't let these things happen again okay." He said looking at her. "Yes sir" she said. "Now both of you clean up, you can borrow my wife's clothing when your done, you can wash your other clothes as well. I'll be in my office if you need me" he said walking out of the kitchen.

Mr.Jeon left the kitchen and yoongi happened to watch the event unfold after hearing his loud call. "Is everything fine now or......." He said not sure what else to say. "We're fine Yoongi just go back and we-" Yoongi cut her off "whether you like it or not I'm helping you with this mess.... Now get a towel" Yoongi said going to grab towels.

Ashlyn giggled "Thanks Yoongi. Now let's clean up!" Ashlyn said already on the floor wiping the extra water.

It took them two hours to make everything un-soaked. In this time Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok had left already while Tae was still in bed and Jimin was waiting on Ashlyn.

" Are mission.... Is Complete!" Jungkook said punching his fist in the air. "I'm tired I wanna go home...... Jimin take me home now.", Yoongi said laying his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Go on and take him home I'll stay here, I have to change.... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a cold tomorrow. Bye.", she said seeing the two off "Now where can I find those clothes" Ashlyn said following jungkook upstairs. It was pretty normal to stay at each others house so everything would be fine with Jungkook's father.

"Go down and its on your right, I'll be checking on my baby" said rushing to his room.

"Tae Tae....... Are you doing fine" Jungkook said." I'm actually really good I don't have a cold or nothing but resting really helped" Tae said sitting up.

"Did every one leave" Tae said stretching. "Yep, but ashlyn said she would stay considering a mess that happened down stair.", scratching the back of his neck Jungkook had sat beside him.

"I'm not even going to ask, I think I'm gonna check on her and walk a little" he said getting up and walking out the door, Jungkook saying OK in the process.

Until he was thinking.......she's probably still undressing, freaking dumb ass!! But it was too late Tae had open the door.

"Hey Ash-OH GOD!" Tae immediately closed the door and ran to Jungkook letting his body be catched in his arms.

"What happened what did you see!" he said worried and out of curiosity.

I........I saw........

👍