Chapter 37: Dinner

So after lunch the group went through there separate ways and went to there classes. After school ended the gang came together just to chat and get back home.

"Why do you have to leave me again" jungkook said whining to Taehyung."You can't have me forever, besides jimin is helping me with my homework and I want you to be a gentleman and take care of my ashlyn, and maybe..... You'll get something in return" there lips only inches away taehyung stared at the flustered boy and all of a sudden walked away grabbing the shocked mochi by his hand and walking away.

"Go-Good bye I guess" jungkook said about to leave himself but was stopped by hoseok.

"Hey kookie, I have something to ask you!" hoseok said." What is it?" Jungkook said smiling. "Do you think I can come over for dinner, my aunts not cooking because of work and I don't feel like cooking, also I wanted to invite.... Hana" he said.

"Um, sure, that's fine. Ashlyn would probably love your company and Hana seems nice. Dinner starts around 6 o'clock, k? I'll see you later. Bye" jungkook said leaving, everyone waving at him, even though he wondered why he invited Hana as well.

After that hoseok had called Hana to tell her the news the news.(I'll probably explain why Hana wants to go to speak with jungkook in the next chapter.)

#At jungkook's house, hours later#

"Hobi should Be here by now" ashlyn pouted looking out the window. "He'll be here ashlyn, the foods not ready anyway" Mr.Jeon said from the kitchen. "I feel like I'm at a really nice hotel. It feels weird "she said randomly. "That's because your in a really nice house with two guys taking care of you while your sick...... Anyways" jungkook said trying to change the conversation.

"He'll be here with that new girl I was telling you about." Jungkook said."The two-faced bitch?" Ashlyn said." Yep, that's the one." Jungkook said looking at his phone.

"She's probably really pretty and is super skinny, wears red a lot and likes showing her legs off...." Ashlyn said not really thinking about what she said and just looked at the window." That's actually a really good description" jungkook said really surprised.

"Real-oh there here!" Ashlyn said."The foods ready too!" Mr. Jeon said. Ashlyn ran to the kitchen to get in her seat before anyone else and waited for the jungkook and the other guest to come in as well.

A moment later the others came in ashlyn looking at the stranger first. "You must be Hana nice to meet you" ashlyn said nicely. " It's nice to meet you as well." Hana said.

From there the dinner was very relaxed they had small conversations and the food was good. Of course like always ashlyn complemented Mr. Jeon and every one else did as well.

Hoseok looked down at his phone that had gotten a text from Hana that said leave. So, that's just what he did..... Properly of course.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to leave, the dinner was really good but my aunt wants me home before dark so I'll see you guys later" hoseok said leaving.

After that it was kinda awkward for the other three to be with a stranger but they still were relaxed.

After the meal ashlyn quietly went to the guest room and Mr. Jeon stayed in his office leaving Jungkook and Hana alone.

"I need to talk to you, bunny boy, if you don't, that little boyfriend of yours is gonna get hurt" Hana said checking her makeup in a mirror.

"The fuck did you just say" jungkook said glaring once again at the girl.

"You heard me Jeon Jungkook~" Hana said her eyes turning too the seemed to be pissed off man.

"I. Want. To. Talk"