Chapter 17: Me time

# At Sugar Sweet Cafe #

This was his second home, he knew this place inside and out. So the first thing he did was start with the shopping area. He new that if he started with shopping he would have an appetite later.

He started with Raewoo's new line of clothing which was always on the right when you start shopping. Her clothes were sooooo cute. They made taehyung wonder how rae rae got so talented considering she was only 25 straight out of college.

When taehyung first started to cross dress Rae helped him with choosing his style of clothing and he's been thankful ever since.

"Awwww,this is so cute, this is totally my style" taehyung said outloud. He found the cutest dress and he just had to try it on.

He went straight to the fitting room.

"It looks adorable on you!" Raewoo said behind Tae, surprising him a bit

"This is so me!" Tae was exited, "do you have any matching shoes" Taehyung said eager." You know I do just go a little further down the area you found that dress" Rae said. Tae shook his head and went to change back and went to the area where he found even more cute stuff.

Tae was thankful that on every item he would get a special discount because he bought so much stuff that he would be broke with out it.

Next was to help feed the bunnies, they were so cute,but honestly.
Everything in the store was cute.

He started with the smaller ones and then the big ones. The last one he fed was special, that was Tae's friend, the bunny was named Ash. It reminded him of Ashlyn. They both had almond shaped dark brown eyes and was very touchy and loved to cuddle. It was a very cute male bunny which he loved deeply.

Taehyung then went to the cafe and got something to eat, there cakes were so good and the service was awesome. The waiter was so nice. He had such a fantastic day and his mind was definitely back to normal.

He was in there for 5 hours. He enjoyed himself but it was time to go home. He said his good byes and with haste he took off before sundown.

# At Tae's house#

He was exhausted. He had to put up all his new clothes and shoes.

My closet is going to burst, he thought but it was fine really. After a little while he got a call from Ashlyn. "Hel-" he was cut off by a loud scream," WHERE WERE YOU TODAY" Ashlyn said on the verge of tears.

"I didn't feel very well and over slept" Taehyung said, he didn't really wanna talk about what really happened buy ashlyn was smarter to think that was the real truth so he was nervous. "Oh....." Ashlyn replied.

"You're lying, but I'll let it slide I just want to know one thing......." Taehyung was getting anxious.

"Are you still using my geography notes, I really need them by tomorrow, oh and also Jungkook has your work for today. He should be almost at your house." Ashlyn said

"What!" Tae was in a rush he quickly answered ashlyn's question and ended the call and quickly got dressed in some regular clothes. As he got finished dressing he heard the doorbell ring and looked out side. It was Jungkook.

Taehyung's mother let him in and I waited for him to come to my room. "Hey Tae Tae" Jungkook said with his adorable smile. Jungkook was eager to see Tae, but he always is. "Hi kookie, I heard you had my work for the day, I really appreciated" Tae said." Maybe you could stay the night and help me with it, my parents certainly don't mind."

Jungkook could feel fireworks, of course he said yes but he new he would have to sleep on the floor, but to be close to a sleeping tae is all he needed right now and he definitely was going to have a nice view for the whole night......

He just hopes that taehyung won't relise that some of his underwear is going to be missing tomorrow.