Hi!

The name is Geektoria, you don't know me and I definitely don't know you.

I'm one of those people on wattpad who just look at there favorite fanfictions, comment if I want to and.......... Basically that I guess.

I'm not a writer so this is my first time doing something like this and definitely will be my last( this turned out to be a lie XD) but I can get bored sometimes so maybe I would try something like this, you know.  So, don't expect it to be good........
and don't expect smut either! I don't know how to write it, I like reading it and thinking more perverted stuff while doing so. Also I'll update when I want to(this is wattpad after all).

So anyway before I actually start this fanfic I'm going to,I guess, explain why I chose the ships I chose. While reading bts fanfic on wattpad you get to realize that you just have to ship most ships in bts because honestly they all could work out(except for some in my opinion).
___________

So basically Ms. Cupid is where this one girl named Ashlyn tries to give a little push to the bts members(except jimin) to show there love for the other. Through the process of this, problems surface for some and the group has to work together to make everything happy for each other.

The girl is based on me because, why not?
Sadly jimin will be out of the mix, I know I could make a threesome or something but, other people are better at writing stuff like that.

Hope you like some of it I guess, don't forget to comment,(Also, you can skip to the chapter "Just the beginning" if you don't want to read my long introduction)
PEACE!✌