Chapter 62: A Date

After days of Ashlyn getting her memories of the guys back she had called Yoongi all the time to make sure he treated Hoseok sweetly, and hung out with Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook a lot.

Everything was normal as far as they knew, and things were back in place. Although Jin knew he was getting worse, he didn't want to tell anyone, not even Namjoon. He had aches and pains all over the place and it was hard to sleep at night, he didn't want others to worry and he'd just pray for himself that everything would be all right... Hopefully.

#Days later at Hoseok's House#

"Yoongi! Could you hand me my favorite pair of underwear", Hoseok called as he dried off with a towel in the bathroom.

"The yellow pair right?" Yoongi asked getting a yes from Hoseok. Yoongi had rummaged through his draw and after a couple of seconds he found a pair of bright yellow undies with the word 'sunshine' on it. Yoongi could only smile as he handed the pair to his lover in a little opening of the bathroom.

"Thank you", Hoseok said closing the door back.
Hoseok put his underwear on and put deodorant on. Looking at himself in the mirror he smiled a little, he felt.... Relieved in a way. He was able to talk more about how he felt with every, and he got more closer to Yoongi.

Hoseok grabbed his tooth brush and went out of the bathroom. Yoongi was on the bed checking stuff on his phone until he saw his cutie walking by. It hurt a little to see those faded scars pass by but it also made him happy about how Hoseok was so comfortable with him now.

Hoseok had started to brush his teeth with one hand and with the other he tried to look for clothes to put on. He found some jean shorts with a white top that would look good with his new floral jacket.

As he pulled the white top out, a smack came across his behind creating a sound that made him squeak a little. He turned back to see a smirking Yoongi, "What was that for?", Hoseok pouted as he looked at him.

"You got a cute ass, I couldn't resist, also you have an oddly nice figure for a dude you look pretty sexy just like this" He said innocently, "Now hurry up so we won't be late, I really wanted to take you here and we have reservations", Yoongi said.

Listening Hoseok had blushed a little but moved with haste, he finished brushing his teeth and put on his clothes and fixed his hair. The two were going on a date, Yoongi wanted to treat Hoseok to something nice just because.

"I'm ready", he said as he grabbed his phone off the bed. The two went down stairs and said goodbye to Hoseok's aunt who was watching TV, and went on there way.

Since the place wasn't that far, Yoongi wanted to take the bus because it was cheaper and just easier really. The two had gotten on the bus and around 15 minutes later they were off. They walked the rest of the way and finally made it.

"Woooow this place is gorgeous...and this is only the outside", Hoseok said in awe while Yoongi was trying to get there seat, eventually he came back to Hoseok, "We have to wait about 10 minutes before we can get our seat o-"

"Hobi! Yoongi!", a familiar voice had said from a far.

The two turned around to where the voice came and saw two individuals.....

That you'll know in the next chapter.😂

Just guess for now.