Chapter 63: Double Date?

"Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.... The heck are you guys doing here?" Yoongi asked.

"Well I was taking Tae out on a date is all", Jungkook said holding Taehyung's waist, "you told me about this place the other day and I really wanted to take him", Jungkook glowed.

"Maybe you can sit with us, like a double date!" Hoseok excitedly said. "Damn...", Yoongi mumbled under his breath so know one could hear, he kept a blank look on his face.

Yoongi really just wanted to be alone on a nice outing with Hoseok, if he was more honest with himself he wanted to have him all to himself. But as Hoseok talked that beautiful glow showed and Yoongi softened his looks.

"Whatever you want to do" Yoongi said not knowing what else to say. "Cool, this'll be fun", Taehyung grinned. "Your table is ready sir", a waiter said. "Could you make it two?" Yoongi asked and the waiter nodded with a smile. The four walked to there table and the place was gorgeous inside.

As they sat down, they told the waiter there drinks and started to talk. "I love your dress today, it's so cute on you", Hoseok cooed as he held Taehyungs hand in excitement. "Thanks, It was really cheap to", Tae said.

"When do you think you'll wear a dress again?" Yoongi asked imagining dirty mess.
"When you get me one", Hoseok said winking making Yoongi smirk. "I feel like you guys are seriously dirty...", Jungkook said. "He's the dirty one, I feel like if he doesn't smack my ass everyday he won't be able to have enough energy", Hoseok laughed, making everyone else laugh.

"But anyway, how has Jimin been doing? He's been a bit distant from everyone except for Ashlyn." Yoongi said. "We know, and I have a theory... He has a sugar daddy!", Jungkook said. "I saw him the other day, he was talking with this really tall big black dude, and he was blushing I swear, and they were in the Gucci store..." He stated making everyone gasp.

"Definitely, a Sugar Daddy."

"Definitely."

"Jimin got ass, so I don't blame the guy for getting a piece."

"True."

"Ooooh food, me Likey~", Hoseok said making everyone shut up. They ate there food in piece. Until Yoongi got a phone call.

"Hello...... Mhm...... What!...  Shit, Ashlyn calm down, okay..." Yoongi said standing up from his seat making everyone look. "We need to go like now, I need you to call Jimin and Namjoon to. "What's going on your scaring me", Hoseok said.

"Jin is in the Hospital...."

Don't hate me😅

I thought it'd be fun to leave it on a cliffhanger, don't worry I'll explain how this happened~

You guys have a good Christmas😁
My mom decided I should get the albums I wanted, so we literally went to a whole different state just to go to a kpop store. But you can guess.

I'm broke😁

(the Hobi flower pin was worth it though)

Don't question why its like that.... Because I don't know😂...

 Because I don't know😂

But anyways, Have a good day