Chapter 24: These three words...

Today is the day......

Jungkook was going to confess no matter what. Even if things went wrong he still wanted to try before he became fully obsessed with taehyung.

Jungkook decided that he would confess straight in the morning to get over this already, so he called tae.

"Hey Taehyung, could you meet me at the park by the school at 7, I wanted to talk to you" he said as confidently as he could, his palms sweating a little because of his nervousness.

"Sure Jungkook, by those swings right?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, See you there, Bye." Jungkook said as he ended the call.

# At the park #

As Jungkook walked through the park he saw that tae was there already, swinging on the swing. He looked so beautiful, Jungkook just had to stare until he finally stopped and came to taehyung.

"Taehyung", Jungkook said in a serious tone. "Yes, what did you need koo-" Tae had been swiftly engulfed into a hug by Jungkook, making his cheeks turn a little red because of the sudden action.

"I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now but I was too afraid to be rejected" Jungkook had hugged tae tighter," I've known you since I was in my last year of middle school, and out of every person I care about, you have been the one I've most wanted to protect, wanted to hold in my arms. If you give me a chance I promise you I will treat you like the angel you are. Taehyung..................
I love you.
Will you accept my feelings?"

Taehyung didn't know what to say. He's never been confessed to. This was really to much seeing as jungkook was his best friend.
But he knew what his answer is......

"Yes, Yes I will", Taehyung said hugging Jungkook as tight as he could, hiding in Jungkooks chest to cover his flushed face.

"Really?! Taehyung, you don't even know how long I was worried you wouldn't accept my feelings. Urg! I love you so much,I really do." Jungkook said picking tae from the ground and spinning him around happily.

But what they didn't know until they saw the others was that the rest of the gang saw the whole thing evolve secretly, and they were so happy there curiosity got the best of them. They happen to see Jungkook in the park and they just had to follow.

"Finally! I'm so happy for you two." Jimin said running up to them."Too bad ashlyn isn't here, she'd probably cry.", Namjoon said.

"Well, Hobi is crying" Yoongi said trying to comfort the crying sunshine. "I-I'm so h-happy, Jungkook finally had the balls to confess, I've been waiting for so long." Hoseok cried out.

"It's not that I didn't want to confess its just that I was scared of rejection", Jungkook said with a tint of pink in his cheeks.

"Anyway..... I would love to have our first date at the aquarium if you don't mine, tomorrow to be exact.", Jungkook said holding on to Taehyung's hands.

"Of course, that'd be nice" Taehyung said with his award- winning smile, "but I think we should get to school or we'll be late." showing the time on his phone.

"Oh shit! I have a test for my first class, lets go!" Yoongi said running back to the school before they were late, the others following.

# Bulletproof Highschool #

As everyone made it to there first class Jungkook just had to jump for joy in the halls he was so happy he wanted to cry, but after his little celebration he had to go on to class.

After the first classes were finished it was time for lunch.

"Hi guys sorry I was late this morning, I had to ask Jackson about some work." Ashlyn said sitting at the table. "Oh really, tell him he still how's me my 5 dollars back." Namjoon said"also you missed the confession" he continued eating his sandwich.

"What! Noooo, I always miss out on everything. You should have called me or something." Ashlyn said mad, beating Jungkook in the chest.

"Why are you hitting me!" Jungkook said trying to block her fists." Because you should have told me that you were confessing this morning I would have recorded and every thing." Ashlyn said sitting down and eating.

" I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you" jungkook said."Bluetooth?" Ashlyn asked. "Sure why not" Jungkook said finally giving in.

# After lunch, with Tae and kookie #

"Taehyung for our date tomorrow wear something casual, after the aquarium I'll be taking you somewhere special. Oh, and also I'll call you when I'm on my way to pick you up, okay?" he said as he walked Taehyung to his class.

"Okay", Tae said looking down. Even though the whole confession was over he can't help but still get embarrassed that he would actually be dating someone.

He just hopes that he doesn't mess up, he's actually glad that he confessed first, or his hidden feelings for the younger would never be solved.