Chapter 14 : painful memories

#At hoseok's house#

"It all happened so fast, I was only twelve only freaking twelve!" Hoseok said to himself.

The next day after the fair he knew that he wasn't going to see the others.
This was his chance to relieve stress.

He wanted to see the colors that painted his arms when he took his special blade and let it penetrate his tanned skin.

His aunt was at work for the whole night so that was even better.

"I could have been normal and lived a good life but you took that away from me!" Hoseok couldn't take all his flashbacks he had to do something.

He started cutting around other areas like his ankles and thighs.

He hated his father and he was scared because he was still alive. He was disgusted with how he used to touch him and mess with his naked body mostly every night. Leaving him with bruises to cover up the next day. Because of the way he lived he never made friends in middle school and was known as the ghost kid.

The only reason his father did these things was because he hated the fact that his mother died in a car crash while he didn't.

Hoseok loved his parents before everything turned into complete crap. The only thing making him sane is his only family, his aunt and his friends.

"Bzzzz" his phone had received a call. Hoseok couldn't really pick up the phone right then and there he had to patch up his cuts and find a nice sweater and some pants.

But then the second time it rang he saw who it was, it was yoongi. Before answering it he had to compose himself. The cuts already stinging.

"Hello" hoseok spoke first."Hi!
Hoseok-um, I hope you don't mind, I was in a bored state and wanted to here your voice." Yoongi was eager for the other to talk to him, he was worried Hoseok might have done something.

Since Yoongi is really the only one to notice the markings, he usually sees fresh ones after the gang takes a break from each other.

"Haha, of course you can hear my voice, let's have a small chat" Hoseok said.

So they chatted for a while and it definitely increased both there moods into more happier ones.
But even so Hoseok still wanted to cut more......

#At tae's house#

Taehyung was in a bad state right now and he couldn't help it. Yesterday after the fair he had been molested on the train.

He took a different train than usual.
Someone decided to touch his lower area and it was awful. He cried so much and it happened so fast.

Tae had gotten on the train as always and it seemed more packed then usual so he stayed in the corner. But he started to feel hands roaming his lower area. He couldn't do anything about it, he was scared and after a while he couldn't take it anymore. He had to leave on the next stop and walk the rest of the way and he did.

He felt disgusted and cried himself to sleep.......

But what taehyung didn't know was that that molester died that night.............

He was murdered with a sharp knife by the hands of Jungkook. And he didn't even look back to what he had done to the person.

Jungkook decided to follow tae till he got home since he new the area that they were in at the time were more filled and less safer then the train ride taehyung usually rides.

When he saw what happened he wanted to kill that bastard but he new he couldn't make a seen. So he decided to follow the molester and somehow found a knife to do the job.

He literally chased the person down until 12. But then he got them in an alley way and stabbed them till you couldn't even identify the person just by looking at them.

All Jungkook needed to know was that someone touched his baby.........
and he would kill to protect him.

Well that was a bit depressing wasn't it......