Chapter 64: Sick and tired

(ㄒoㄒ)

# On the same day #

Jin felt terrible, he was so hot, and he couldn't get out of bed without his body aching. He told Namjoon not to worry about him, and told him to study for a special test he was assigned to take. He was alone in pain, him thinking... That this would probably be his final days.

With the strength he could muster he got himself and went to the bathroom, stumbling as he walked, his head spinning, he held onto the wall for dear life.

Looking at himself in the mirror, he could at least tell he looked like crap. Complete and utter crap. 'I can't take this anymore' Jin thought as he started to cry. 'The medicine isn't working and I don't know what else to do, I don't have the money to really get any better either.....'

Jin's mind had gone in different directions and he knew he wouldn't last long... Not in this state. Tears started to fall from his eyes. He left the bathroom and grabbed a pen and pieces of paper. Chuckling he knew Ashlyn would probably cry the most. But he knew, this was his time, he couldn't suffer with this sinful sickness any longer. Hopefully, they can smile, this will be Jin's relief after all... God he sounded so suicidal right then and there.

He wrote, somewhat of a will, and a letter to his friends, which was really... His only family...He smiled with each latter he wrote, it wasn't long really, just something to remind them he really was happy to have them till the end.

After he wrote them he put them on his bed. He grabbed his pills and looked deeply at them. He went to the bathroom again and grabbed his other ones. He grabbed a handful of each... And well... Swallowed them, almost choking in the process.

Looking in the mirror, he was ready for the pills to mess with him. At the time, he got a call from no one other than, Ashlyn, he decided to accept the call. "Hello, Jin, you were supposed to go shopping with me today. But it's okay, I got you something special, I know how much you like pink accessories ~", Ashlyn said happy as usual. "That's... Sweet of you Ashlyn, remind me to wear it.... On a very.. Very special day okay", He said a tear falling from his eye. "Hey Ashlyn... I love you sooo much... I want you to tell the others I love them too. And tell Namjoon that, he is the best lover I could ever wish for okay...", Jin continued. "Um.. Okay, you're scaring me a little, are you okay? You sound tired...", Ashlyn nervously said.

Suddenly, his mind went blank and he fell with a huge thud...The pills were doing there work.

".... Jin...Jin!.... JIN!, Answer the damn phone.... I'm coming over..." She said. She was thankful she was going there anyway, she was so close that she ran the rest of the way. She called an ambulance just in case something serious really was happening.
Getting there, she tried to find the spare key with shaky hands and eventually she found them.

Opening the door she called out to Jin. She looked around the kitchen and living room till she got to the bathroom. Tears fell down as she looked at her friend lying on the floor. The color of his skin pale. She immediately dropped to the floor and crawled to his side, cradling his head.

"Jin.... You have to stay awake for me okay... I don't know what's going on, I need to know so I can help, I already called to get an ambulance okay, just tell me how I can help...", She said. "I'm sorry... I kept my sickness..... from you but I knew you'd worry and stress out. I have leukemia, Ashlyn, I don't have the money to get better, and it gets worse every day. It's just my time to go... Please understand.", Jin said holding Ashlyn's hand.

"You idiot.... Namjoon's going to be sick to his stomach when he knows what you've done..." Ashlyn started to cry even more. "Tell Joonie, I'm happy, till the end okay... And tell everyone I... Love them...", Jin said... With his final breath.

Ashlyn could see his eyes turn a certain way, they were calm. She hugged the body tightly to try not to cry anymore. She knew she couldn't do anything else.

A few seconds, men came in and found the two on the floor. It was hard but they were able to separate the two from each other and they quickly got to the ambulance and rushed to the hospital.

Ashlyn quickly dialed Yoongi, because she knew he'd be the most calm. All of them would be at the hospital soon.

Soon to be devastated with the news they'll get....

*coughs*..... So um... Don't hate me.... I cried at one point writing this actually....

But I'm a baby so...

I hope you enjoyed hopefully... I feel bad actually.....

Happy New Years😅

God this is awkward...