Chapter 43: I Care

#This will start off where chapter 42 ended but I'll mostly be in focus of Hoseok and Yoongi.#

Looking at the newly made bandages around his wrist hoseok was relieved to let his stress out. But he still wondered how he would deal with his scars when they go on there trip. But then he heard something from down stairs.

It's probably just something outside...., hoseok thought still in his thoughts.

#Yoongi's point of view
(some moments earlier) #

We're so close to our mini vacation I thought looking at my ceiling, I was currently laying on my bed thinking.

Hoseok couldn't possibly have done anything between this time, would he. I could do something about it before anything else happens but I'm scared.....

Hoseok is hurting himself, he's probably gone through shit. If I do one small move then I'll probably regret what I did.

I really should do something, I love him to much not too.....
You know what! Imma go over there right now and....... Um.......Do something about it.

I'm such an idiot for letting him continue this torture, maybe I did deserve all the beatings I get from ashlyn and him.

I went out of my house and ran to hoseok's house as fast as I could.
As I got to his house I was about to knock on the door but I noticed it was already opened.

"Hoseok you idiot" I said out loud coming into the house and locking the door. I immediately went upstairs to his room pushing the door open, my face filled with worry.

I looked at the younger, he had bandages on his wrist which he tried to hide as he saw me. His eyes brimming with tears.

"Hoseok, when were you gonna tell me...... What about the others! We care about you, why didn't you say anything. If you thought we would judge you your wrong." I said getting really close to hoseok.

He started to look the other way. I grabbed him a little down ward his wrist and pushed him down on his bed making me on top of him. "Look at me damn it! I'm supposed to be your best friend, I'm supposed to look after you and make funny jokes about you and have fun with you...." I said with my head down.

"Why would you wanna be friends with me anymore, you've probably known about my cutting and  thought I was sick and twisted but felt petty so you kept your mouth shut didn't you!" He yeld out struggling in my hold as tears fell from his eyes.

"I LOVE YOU! YEAH, I KEPT IT SECRET BUT THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID THAT YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.......Your not sick you just probably have lots of bad things on your mind that your trying to get rid of in a way" I said laying my head in in his neck.

"How can you love me" hoseok said. "Because your the only person I know that can make me smile genuinely every time, I love you Jung Hoseok, everything about you...." I said lifting his right arm up to my face, I started to kiss his scarred hand, hoseok flinching in the process, his face tinting pink."S-stop" hoseok said softly.

"Make me.."I said making him blush harder." I care for you so much, my feelings can't be contained anymore, especially after this.... your perfect to me, your lips...." I said kissing them a bit surprised that he kissed back. His lips were so soft, I've been waiting so long for this."Your beautiful face..." I said kissing his cheek then to his neck to collar bone.

" Your whole body... It's perfect" I said a little hesitant about what I was about to do... But I went for it....

"Yo-yoongi!" Hoseok said trying to push me away. I had went down a little and started to strip him from his shirt and pants.

I had somehow got the sections of clothing off and was satisfied. I saw all of hoseok's beautiful tanned skin. He had tried to cover himself up but it wasn't working I grabbed a little down his wrist again so I wouldn't hurt him and exposed his chest.

He looked like an innocent being who didn't come from this earth but from somewhere more.... Pure..... Thinking this I wanted to taint his beautiful body with my un-pureness. I wanted to cover his body with hickeys, and expose him to the sexual desires I would give to him.

I started to kiss his chest gently and then I started to nibble
(A/N ha, nibble.....) and suck on his left nipple making it hard from the contact and I heard hoseok hold in a muffled moan. As much as I wanted to hear his moans I wasn't gonna force him. I kept teasing his nipples until I was satisfied as I looked back at him he was a flushed mess.

I started to kiss down his stomach, releasing my grip from him to go down a little more. I was a bit surprised when he didn't try to get out of my hold. He let me spread his body with my kisses.....

I then kissed his soft thighs, faded scars spreading across them making my heart hurt a little. I'm not gonna lie I was tempted....

I kinda wanted to bite into his thighs like it was some kinda delicious food you can't help but try. But I'm not that hungry for him..... Am I?

"I can kiss the pains away....... Just tell me where they are" I said looking up at him. He looked back with needy eyes, "cl-closer" he said almost in a whisper.

I came closer, my face basically buried into his inner thighs. I lifted his legs for a better angle.
They were so soft I couldn't help but feel like the luckiest gay dude ever. To get my head stuffed  between the person I loved for so long thighs, I felt lucky.

"A-ah, Ngh! Yoongi!" Hoseok moaned from the overwhelming pleasure rushing though his body, starting to form an erection in the process........

#Jungkook's point of view #

"Holy shit, this is porn" I said wide eyed, eating a bag of chips.

I can't believe Yoongi new all this time, I'm a little pissed honestly. But then again I'm keeping this whole situation a secret......

But then I blushed hard at what I was seeing. Hoseok is butt naked holy cow.( I'm sorry I can't write smut so I'm not explaining what Hoseok and Yoongi are doing, just know they didn't have sex, there still virgins.... Well.... Yoongi is anyway......)

Why am I watching these two, I should just stop..... Did he just! Oh my God! He did!

....... It's weird to see your friends like this but I can't help but look... Ugh! I'm turning into pervert like ashlyn.

"Jungkook......" my father said coming in his room. I quickly closed my computer and turned around with my face covered in chip crumbs. "Um, yeah, What is it dad?" I asked trying to act as normal as I could .

"I made some cheesecake and I was wondering if you want some."
He asked."Sure I'll get some later" I said. "Ok" he said smiling walking out my room until....
" A-ah! Right there! D-don't stop!"....."Son...... Was that-" I cut him off."No, of course not... I'm.... Looking at those video's where people  try stuff for the first time. People are getting a massage" I said thinking that I was a dumb ass but it worked.

My father just shrugged and went back down stairs. I was sweating at this point." Why didn't I turn the volume down what the heck were they doing an-oh they were doing that....." I thought as I opened back my computer and looked a the screen.

Maybe I should get that cheesecake now...
The main thing I should be focusing on is our mini vacation..... I hope it goes well.....

But those moans though....

✌ Sorry for not updating..... I'm pretty sure no one really reads anyway😅