Chapter 32: A sick day pt.2

#Ashlyn's point of view #

"Ugh, I hate being sick" I said. Why didn't I change then clean. Because I was being stupid of course, like usual.

I have nothing to do but get on my phone. So that's what I did.
I mostly checked for updates and all that and played some games.

Then I started thinking of what the guys were doing. Namjoon, Jin, Tae, and Jungkook are probably focusing on work like usual. Jimins probably wondering what's he's doing considering I'm not there for him to talk to, Yoongi and hoseok are probably  getting  frustrated at there work.

Thinking of this I chuckle a little. I like that I know them like that so well......

Before meeting them it was hard to keep friends, I was a social butterfly not gonna lie but I guess I was too annoying at one point and they just never contacted me anymore.

Honestly I was heartbroken. After all the fun moments we've had you just walk away like why do people do that, have you ever thought about how I'll feel when you'll never contact me again!

"Ashlyn" breaking my train of thought scaring me a little Mr.Jeon had came in. "Are you hungry or anything, I could make you some soup." Bringing my washed clothes.

"Oh, You don't have to do that I'm -" before I could finish,he cut me off. "Please, let me take care of you, you've done many things for me, jungkook doesn't have to stay at home all the time because me and his mother are working, he's with you and the others, so let me cook for you" Mr.Jeon said.

"Okay" I said grinning, Mr.Jeon is the most humble person, it's surprising really, being how rich he is, he doesn't push Jungkook  to be the heir of there business and he's so sweet with his wife as well.

He went down stairs and started fixing the soup.
Well at least something happened when I'm in this room, I still can't wait till the guys come over though.

I don't mind staying in bed but my friends keep me active which is good. If they didn't keep me active I would just be a small couch potato watching anime and snaking on something.

But still, I'm very uncomfortable and sweaty and crappy..... But I'm smiling! Being sick has its ups and downs but sometimes it just becomes a really big problem even if its just a cold...... That sounds stupid doesn't it....

But I guess I'll be fine.

#After around thirty minutes#

"I'm back" he said coming in with a tray of soup and a glass of water with napkins."Ahh, miso soup!" I said excited, I love miso soup. The flavor just stays on your taste buds,and the added tofu just makes it even more special.

"I'd knew you'd like it" he said placing the tray by me."Oh this is wonderful, thank you so much, you really didn't have to." I said still a bit worried. "Ashlyn, eat, you need the energy. I'm doing this for you because I want you to get better. Okay?" He said patting my head. "Okay......" I said blushing a little.

As I took my first slurp my eyes went wide, it was awesome. I was trying not to act like a big so I slowed down how I ate which he chuckled at.

" Um-If you don't mind me asking sir but where's Mrs. Jeon?" I said curious, "well she decided to take a trip to calm her mind, helping me with my work was stressful for her so I sent her to this relaxing place to get her mind off work for a while" he said grabbing a chair and sitting in it.

"Oh I see, tell her I said hi when you get the chance"I said drinking my water."Will do" he said.

"Now tell me about school, are you having a hard time?" He asked, which started a conversation that was just perfect.

Honestly, time flew as we talked about the most randomest things, just having a mature conversation, which made me feel like a lady. Mr. Jeon really has made my day.

He really does remind me of Jungkook though, and thats definitely good.

✌ I'm sorry for my random updates, my sleeping habits are weird so when I want to put the finishing touches I just slowly lay down. Then, the next thing I know I'm asleep, which messes up the way I publish things. So I really do apologize.