Chapter 18: In secret

#At Bulletproof Highschool#

Taehyung and Jungkook were at the spot before everyone else so they had time to relax. After a while they saw the heard running to them (specifically taehyung) and they both got scared.

"Tae Tae!" Ashlyn said tackling taehyung to the floor,"I've missed you so much!" Hoseok said joining the hug.

"Where's my notes?" Ashlyn said with an innocent smile, Ashlyn might love you but what's important to her, is important than you. Of course Taehyung didn't want an upset Ashlyn so right away he gave the notes back to her.

"You're a doll, but anyway I'll be going, I need to study so I'll see you guys later, if you need me I'll be in the study hall" Ashlyn said walking away." Oh I need to come too!" Hoseok said running to get to Ashlyn, "Me too" yoongi said, he actually just wanted to stay with hoseok before school started really but he did need to study a little.

"Well me and Jin need go talk to our teacher so will see you guys later" Namjoon said. They waved goodbye to the others and went there way. Jimin smirked to himself. "What are you smirking for chim?" Jungkook asked. "Oh nothing I was thinking of somethings". Jimin was thinking really, thinking about how shameless those two were, having a quick session before school starts".

Jimin was right, they lied. They were in an empty class room actually making out.

Namjoon was very eager and wanted a little love before school considering that they don't live together. He loved kissing Jin, and he was going to keep doing it until he was satisfied.

"Why-ah are you so eager-ah" Jin said as namjoon kissed his sweet spot on his neck. Even though Jin didn't mind it he didn't want to feel all aroused at school. "Who wouldn't be eager to have all this," Namjoon was saying as he picked up Jin by his waist making him wrap his legs around him, "as a boyfriend." Namjoon said smiling at him.

"Did you take your medication? Went to the doctor Sunday?" Namjoon asked holding on to Jin tightly. "Yes and yes, could you stop worrying, I'm responsible and older than you, stop babying me." Jin said with a pout."But I love babying you" Namjoon replied nuzzling his face in Jin's chest.

Jin was a bit red in the face, he hated when namjoon did stuff like this, but he couldn't stop it. Namjoon lifted his head up and started kissing Jin's lips, getting deeper when Jin pushed in as well. Namjoon loved the way Jin's lips moved on his and he started to get greedy.

Namjoon bit Jin's lip and got his tongue into his mouth while just asking for dominance, which Jin of course gave. Touching evey nook and cranny in Jin's mouth namjoon was satisfied. Jin was so tired his lips a bit bruised from all the kissing but he didn't mind really. He held on to Namjoon until the bell signaling that class was about to start.

But what they didn't know was that a certain mochi boy caught the whole thing on camera......
Luckily for the couple who had know idea, Jimin didn't hear anything they said,it was all muffles thankfully.

#In Ashlyn's Class#

Jimin just came in the classroom and with a fast pace and went straight to Ashlyn.
"I have a sweet surprise for you after school, we're going to my house." Jimin said excited." And what might that be?", she asked with a smile you couldn't really keep stuff long from her or she'll annoy the hell out of you." Be patient, its a surprise after all." He said. "Well if you say so" Ashlyn said getting ready for class to start so she could get the day over with already.

She was still worried though, she was still worried about taehyung, maybe at the end of the week she would give him a surprise visit.....

But what she didn't know was that that would be the biggest suprise yet.

I wanted to put in some namjin so..... Yeah.