Chapter 49: Things happen...

"Calm down Jimin!" Jungkook yelled as him and Yoongi pinned him to the wall. "Hoseok go to the room and stay there" Yoongi said which hoseok quickly did.

"Let me go!" Jimin said still trying to get out of there hold. "You need to calm your short self down ok. Hoseok feels like shit about what happened to Ashlyn, I know you love Ashlyn very much but you love Hoseok to don't you?" Jungkook said. "..... Yes..." Jimin said already tearing up.

Both of the two decided to let go of Jimin and let him calm down. He slid down the wall and covered his face. He was a mess, and it really hurt the two to see Jimin like this.....

"I'm sorry, I'm just seriously scared...." Jimin said. "It's ok.... We're all scared for her ok, we'll just pray she's ok.", Yoongi said sitting beside him.

"Hopefully Ashlyn doesn't have anything worse wrong with her."

# At the hospital #

The others had made it to the hospital and quickly took her to ER. The people who worked there handled everything and they made the others wait in the living room.

"I'm gonna call the others and see if it's ok for them to come to the hospital now.", Taehyung said getting on his phone to call Jungkook.

"Did you guys make it?", Jungkook said. "Yeah, if Jiminie has calmed down please get to the hospital, it's the closest one from the cabin, also get Jimin to see if he could call Ashlyn's parents ok? I love you, bye.", Tae said ending the call.

# Thirty minutes later #

"Have they said anything about Ashlyn we got here as quick as we could" Jungkook said seeing the three sitting down.

"They haven't said anything," Jin said getting out of his seat to hug Jimin "are you okay now?" Jin was seriously worried, he knows how much Ashlyn means to him. "I'm fine now..... I did call her mom, she's on the way" Jimin said looking a lot calmer then before. "Good now let's sit down and wait ok", Yoongi said while holding the quiet Hoseok's hand.

Hoseok felt terrible, he should have never ran away and Ashlyn never wouldn't have gotten hurt like this. He squeezed harder on Yoongi's larger hand making 2 certain people stare.

As the 7 waited a lady came in, it was ashlyn's mother. "Jimin!" she yelled as she had her eyes on him.
"Momma C!", Jimin said getting up to give her a hug. "Mamma C?" Everyone else thought as Jimin said that. Nobody really knew about Ashlyn's mother like Jimin did so it was kind of awkward.

"You must be, Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hoseok.", She said pointing to each person."Have they said anything about Ashlyn" she said in a worried tone.

"No ma'am, I'm sorry this happened when it was on our be hath, Ashlyn is dear to all of us and it really pains us to be in this situation.... I myself am personally sorry because none of this would have happened if I didn't do what I had done..." Hoseok said bowing to her, the others getting up to bow as well.

"It's okay, I accept your apology. Ashlyn is clumsy so she hurt herself really..... I just hope she's okay...." She said lifting hoseok's head up.

"Um, are all of you here to see the patient..... Ashlyn-" the nurse was saying until they were cut off by the seven boys"Yes" they said in unison. "Well she's in room 209, but I have something impo-" being cut off again the seven boys quickly ran to Ashlyn's room leaving the nurse in ah. "I'm sorry there just really worried, what was the important news?", Ashlyn's mother asked the nurse.

"Well....."

The seven ran to room 209 and quickly opened the door showing ashlyn in bed, her head wrapped in a bandage. Jimin was the first to hold Ashlyn in there hands then the hugs increased after that.

"I'm so happy your okay" Jin said almost about to cry.

"I'm glad I'm ok", she said giving a smile. "But I have one question" she said looking at everyone in a confused way.

"Ask away" every one said in unison.

"Um......

Who.... Are you all?"

😆✌