I Got Tagged(・_・)

So I don't know anything really about tagging, but I got tagged........... ╮(─▽─)╭
Ok then.

I got tagged by this wonderful person: ahintofmischief

I really enjoy her story My Little Maid its a vkook
(KekeFrost1 I hope you check this out if you haven't(●__●)....)

The rules are:
To follow the rules

Tag thirteen people, and they have to answer..... (I don't really have anyone I wanna tag though so I'm just gonna break that rule if you don't mind😃)

Don't hurt me please, there are some other rules but I'm pretty sure nobody really read reads my story I'm just doing this because the person who tagged me is really sweet and if she tagged me...... Then she tagged me.

Anyway let's just get through this:

Favorite book on wattpad?
Well my current favorite is Beauty's Beast by X_Kim_1
There newest episode has just killed me. Definitely my favorite jinkook.👍

Favorite author on wattpad?
bts-is-a-gay-group , I stalk her page everyday and she happens to be the only author that I've actually read like most of her stories and liked each one. She's the best.😙

Any weird habits I have.
I have curly hair and I have this piece of hair I like to play with,that is in the back end of my head.

Do I have any kpop merch?
Yes, I have BTS's wings album as well as the YNWA album as well.

An underrated artist I think people should get more into.
I think internationally this duo is underrated It's AKMU, I'm currently becoming trash and I really like there style of music.

Favorite artist and my favorite song from them.
I don't exactly have a favorite artist because there's so many good ones as well as a favorite song so I'm not gonna choose.

Guilty pleasure?
Papa to kiss in the dark.....
Don't ask or look it up unless your like really curious and your a fujoshi.

Messy or neat?
Both, I can be so clean and nice one day but then it just becomes complete trash the next.

Spicy or sweet?
Sweet is preferable

A place you want to visit before I die and why.
I've actually never thought of that really, I guess any well known amazing place like somewhere in Hawaii just to see the beauty this earth has.

How many languages am I fluent in?
One( English)

Are you younger or older than the BTS members.
Younger.

Current favorite song?
Suran's 1+1=0( ft. Dean)
I love the message and her vocals with deans vocals makes me feel things...... GOOD JOB👌👍.

That's it pretty much......
I hope you learned somethings about me in this. Happy fourth of July if you celebrate it as well I'm actually publishing this while me and my family are on the road to Georgia, we're celebrating it at my cousins.