Chapter 35: The transfer student

"Huh, a transfer student, haven't seen those in a while....." Jimin thought.

The new student seemed to have had put a trance on every single student in that class. She was very pretty, but something about her was a little off.

"Where would you like to sit miss?" The teacher asked.
"Anywhere is fine honestly" she said showing her pearly whites.
"Well, I'm not really sure where to put you........ Just sit by jimin a little bit until you have your permanent seat" the teacher said pointing at jimin.

She gave jimin a stare and smirked, Hana silently walked to the empty seat beside jimin and sat in it."Hi the names Park Jimin" jimin said ignoring her smirk from earlier and shaking her hand.
"Nice to meet you, I'm sure we'll get along just fine" she said looking at him up and down.

Through the whole class jimin thought that he was being watched be her it made him very uncomfortable. But even so he tried to stay focused.

It was the end of class and the teacher called out to jimin. "Jimin, do you mind showing miss Hana around the school?" The teacher asked."No, I don't I wouldn't mind at all." Jimin said.

So the two went around school, showing her what they had to offer, like the gym, music room,special classes, the pool, etc. Until it was time for lunch.

"Hey, do you mind if I eat with you" Hana asked innocently. "No, its your first day, you can hang out with my friends, there kinda......... Special though. But I'm kinda am to, come on let's go" jimin said laughing.

So the two went on to lunch and jimin found his table, Yoongi and Hoseok looking onto Yoongi's  phone. Namjoon trying to stop jin from eating to much at once, and taehyung and jungkook we're laughing there butts off because of the namjin couple.

"Get used to this if you hang with us, we have one more friend but she sadly is sick" jimin said. "Noted" Hana said.

As the two walked to the table, but Hoseok's eyes started to widen......"Hoseok you okay?" Yoongi said patting his shoulder gently.

Hoseok's breath hitched,
"Hana" Hoseok said.

"Long time no see, boy toy"

Short on purpose.