Chapter 15: Bad or Good News?

"At the beginning of Sunday a man was very harshly murdered in an alley way on the south side. Police say he was stabbed many times with a knife around his face and chest. This man was named Jung Soohyung. His wife passed away in a car crash years ago, and he has only one son named Jung Hoseok.Police are searching the area for the killer, some say this case will never be solved, but who knows" said the reporter on TV.

Hoseok had tears in his eyes. His father was finally dead. But was he really relieved from his painful memories.
He still loved his father in some way but he was also glad that he was dead.

Even though his dad was finally gone, his father was only part of his road to wanting to kill himself. You see he wasn't just raped by his father, but his father's friends as well. Those old men's faces were also lingering in his mind. Heck, they did even worse stuff to him then his father did.

They would torture him in there basement for hours with sex toys and S and M gear.

Hoseok was surprised when he got older he didn't turn into some type of slut from all the sexual activities he had as a kid. But he was thankful that that didn't happen........

After every one had heard the news they were very sad that Hoseok's father died,so they called him to see if he was all right and told him to stay strong.

Being in the gang every one decided not to get in anyone's past personal life unless they didn't mind. They all met in highschool after all. They understood that somethings don't need to be said. Unless it was present things. You had to spill because even though you might not want it, every one will help, support, and make sure your on the right track.

But even so, most of the group still keeps secrets......

#Yoongi's house#

As soon as he heard the news he literally ran as fast as he could to hoseok.

As he was looking at the news he was shocked. Even though Yoongi never knew Hosek's parents he new that hoseok would be sad. As he made it to Hoseok's house he knocked on the door.

It started to open.

"He-" Hoseok was cut off by the warm embrace yoongi gave him. His cuts stinging a little from the contact.

"I'm sorry your father died" yoongi said in a sad tone. "I'm fine really I am..." Hoseok said.

"Do you need anything? Because I'll do and get anything for you" Yoongi said.

"Your company, and maybe some chicken would be nice maybe....Oh and your gummy smile!" Hoseok said.
"Anything for you." Yoongi said with a gummy smile.

#At Jungkook's house#

"oh god......Oh MY FREAKING GOD"  Jungkook shouted," I killed hoseoks father......" Jungkook was in deep thought he couldn't tell crap to nobody and surely not hoseok.

Jungkook had swung his head down. He must be devastated, Jungkook thought.

Even though Jungkook had did it for a good reason he was still sad the guy he killed was related to one of his best friends. All he had to do was keep his mouth shut and nothing bad would happen.......

He just hoped that Monday would be a happier day....