Chapter 58: Sweet tooth

"Do you have anything sweet Jin?" Ashlyn nibbled on her index finger, she was craving something sweet.

"Mmmmm, I don't think so" Jin said laying his head on Namjoon's shoulder. "I want something sweet..." Ashlyn whined checking in the kitchen.

"I can walk to the convenient store down the street and get you something." Jungkook said.
"But that's too much.... As long as I go with you", She said already putting on her shoes.

The two decided to go, and got ready, "we'll be back soon, put on a movie or something" Jungkook said closing the door behind him.

"You usually don't have a sweet tooth, you okay?" Jungkook said,
Ashlyn isn't the one to eat any sweets, chocolate once in a while, but cakes and pies weren't that much of a craving for her.

"I think my period is coming soon..."

Jungkook blushed madly as they walked. "Y-y-your comfortable saying th-that to me", Jungkook said trying his best not to stutter.

"Yeah why not, you seem cool" she said. "You get so comfortable with someone, what if I'm some rapist." He said. "Your dating Taehyung, he seems like an angel, I don't think you would hurt him" making Jungkook smile, she was right about that.

The two stayed silent for the rest of the walk.

Finally getting to the store, Ashlyn had gotten a basket and filled it with, chocolate, cakes, jolly ranchers, and sprite.

"I'm gonna get extra for you guys..." She said filling the basket. "I can pay for-"

"This is for me.... Shut up and could you be a dear and hand me that soda right there" she pointed at the soda which Jungkook handed it to her gently.

They headed to the front and went to pay for the sweets.
Both leaving with one bag in their hand.

"Where do you get money from anyway?" Jungkook asked, "Good grades equals good money", she smiled, and both chuckled.

Even though the two were having fun, they weren't expecting what would happen next.

A figure in a black hoodie and a mask came up to them, he pulled out a gun," Give me all your shit!" He said pointing the gun at Ashlyn. Jungkook was scared he didn't want to get Ashlyn hurt again or even worse...

"Jungkook, don't give him anything... The gun is fake, dude all we got is sweets and our phones, and mine has a password", Ashlyn said so done with the situation.

"How can you tell?" Jungkook still pondering if he should give in or not. " I can tell when something's plastic and has been spray painted, also he hasn't denied anything"

"Far point" Jungkook listened to Ashlyn and was able to get the guy and pinned him to the cold concrete, taking off his mask.

"Jacob! What the hell are you doing here trying to rob us." Ashlyn said getting to the man's level. "A-Ashlyn.... It's you isn't it..." The man's eyes widened.

"You two know each other!...Man anything really can happen in a fan fiction!", Jungkook said still holding "Jacob" down.

"All I wanted is something sweet to satisfy my aching sweat tooth......"

A new character yay!
I've been quite tired these days for some reason... But anyway
I don't think he'll last though....
Heh.....
Not saying I'll end up killing him or anything....yeah....