Chapter 25: Our First Date

#At Taehyung's house #

As Taehyung was almost done getting ready Jungkook had already been waiting outside.

Taehyung was nervous, he's hung out with Jungkook before but this was so much more than that.

He walked down stairs to be greeted by his mother." Have fun with Jungkook dear, oh my, my babies growing up" she said getting emotional. "Mom, its just a date calm down,bye" he said running out the door.

"Hi" Jungkook said opening the car door for him. "Hey kookie"
After both of them got in Jungkook had started the car and they went on there way.

"So can you tell me the place we're going to after the aquarium" Tae said curious. Jungkook chuckled a little" its a secret for a reason Taehyung, just be patient, okay." he said.

# The Aquarium #

"Oh my Gosh! Look at the colorful fishies." Tae said running to the beautiful sight.

"Such a child", Jungkook thought as he catched up with Taehyungs.
Tae was so innocent. He acted like a child mostly. If Jungkook were to categorize who was the most innocent, Taehyung would definitely be first.

They had the most wonderful time. They saw a dolphin show and got to feed the penguins. At the dolphin show Jungkook was amazed about how the dolphins were so smart they were,and just had to applaud there talent.

When they fed the penguins, Taehyung thought they were so cute, they were very nice to him as well. But Jungkook got hurt by two of them which Tae just had to laugh at.

Tae got scared when they could touch the sting rays, he thought they felt weird.

After they did most activities they had walked and admired the beautiful sea creatures that amazed them so much.

Taehyung was happy, really happy. Jungkook has made this an amazing day. He hopes for more great dates like this soon.

Jungkook had the greatest time with him as well. He was so happy to just be with him that the whole dating situation was a bonus. He just couldn't wait to show taehyung even more fun experience.

But even though the fun was great Jungkook had to go on and take Taehyung to his surprise.

#In jungkook's car#

"That was amazing, could we go again sometime?" Tae asked innocently. "Of course, anything for you", Jungkook said.

"Soooo, could you tell me now? I really wanna know." Tae said." Its a surprise Taehyung, besides we're already here.", Jungkook said parking the car.

Taehyung didn't realize that they happened to be in the middle of no where. It was kinda scary.

"Are you trying to kill me or something because........" Tae said looking around. They were in what seemed to be a forest area.

"No, haha, nothing like that, I went here a couple of times when me and my dad went camping and the place I'm bringing is just-well...... Magical, not to be cheesy." Jungkook explained. It was a smooth trail a head and the scenery was beautiful.

As they walked, Tae-by instinct-grabbed onto Jungkook's hand, and he blushed madly at the action. This has been the best day ever for him. It was just him and taehyung. No family or friends or even the crazy fan girl that- if she could- would stalk all the people she shipped.

"Okay, so I want you to close your eyes for the rest of the way." Jungkook said. "Okay" Taehyung closed his eye and held tightly on the other males hand.

After a few more steps, Jungkook said that he could open his eyes. Taehyung saw something he would never forget.......