Chapter 22: For your own good

"You see.......NAMJIN IS REAL Y'ALL. Jimin got proof too" Ashlyn said with a big grin.

Lucky.... Jungkook thought.
"Finally" Taehyung and Hobie said in unison. They were so happy, all of them thought that they were men to be"

"Yay!" Yoongi said which shocked all of them,he was actually excited about this. "What everyone has been low key shipping them anyways, I'm just glad that it finally happened.", Yoongi said embarrassed rubbing the back of his neck.

The couple was in shock.

" How did you-" Jin was cut off by Jimin", I saw you guys making out that time in the empty class room. I recorded some of it", Jimin said with a cheeky smile.

"More like all of it" Ashlyn said chuckling giving Jimin a high five. Jin got scared what if they found out about his other secret,he started to feel all nauseated.

"Ahaha, you found out, we were going to tell you guys but it was going to be a surprise, now if you'll excuse me, I would like to take my lover to the bed room" Namjoon said nervously. He noticed Jin didn't look too good he lifted him bridal style to his room. Jin was an embarrassed mess as he held on too Namjoon.

"Ashlyn calm down, your having a nosebleed again" Hoseok said grabbing some tissues and helping her with the little mess."Sorry couldn't help it", Ashlyn said, "anyways let's watch some anime while we wait for some food."

"I'll start cooking so Jin won't have too." Tae said. Jungkook had gotten up from his sitting area and walked with taehyung. "I'll help too".

#In jin's room#

"Jinnie calm down take your medicine..." Namjoon was trying his best, calming Jin down while making him comfortable in bed. He new Jin was under the weather but he wanted to have fun today for Tae. Jin had a small fever. But it seems to have gotten worse.

"Please tell me if you feel any pain I'll try to help as much as I can." namjoon said, Jin shaking his head yes answering.

"Is Jin ok?" Scaring Jamjoon, Yoongi had came into the room.
"well it seems he has a fever its getting worse." Namjoon said.
"I'll go get somethings just stay with Jin." Yoongi said.

After a moment Yoongi had came back with some stuff from the bathroom."My mother used to do this routine when I had fevers as a kid.", Yoongi said working his magic.

About an hour later Jin had finally calm down. He softly had went to sleep. "Thanks Yoongi", Namjoon said. " No need to thank me, I mean Jin is one of my best friends" Yoongi said walking out joining the others for food. As he left namjoon followed closing the door behind him. But before he left, he gave a small kiss on his lover's forehead.

Namjoon was thankful to have such awesome weird friends.
He really couldn't ask for more....

That is why if Jin gets worse.....
He's gonna have to tell the truth.
I mean he really needs all the support he can get. He can't keep this secret for too long....Can he?...........

✌ Sorry its so short,  I just thought this was perfect the way it is.