Chapter 51: Just the start of old times

Last night was alot for them but today was less stressful. All of them were ready to get out of this evil forest area and see there special friend.

"Do you need help carrying Ashlyn's stuff?" Hoseok asked.
"No I'm fine besides... Her bike is really helpful, I need to get one of these" Jungkook said as he got on the bike with the luggage in front and back of him.

"No far I wanted to ride it!" Taehyung whined. "To bad..." Jungkook said sticking his tongue out. "You guys are so childish, you guys are like two 5 year olds auguring all the time then you are a couple.... Now since I'm the oldest I should get the bike... Y'all are younger and have more stamina, so I should use it...." Jin said. " ....Wow, Jin.... Just wow... If your that lazy I can just give you a piggy back ride. I have enough stamina for that." Namjoon said so done with his lover.

Jin happily agreed and jumped on his back, while Tae, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin shared carrying his stuff.

They made it to there cars and decided to meet at Ashlyn's around 2.

#Ashlyn's House#

*Knock knock*

"Oh, it's you guys, she's up stairs, I'm so happy you came, she gets on my last nerves." Ashlyn's mother said with a smile."Thank you for letting us come over." Jimin said happy to see Ashlyn.

'She's probably on her phone laying on her bed in a weird position' Jimin thought as they came to her room.

As the seven came into her room they saw her on the bed, though she was swinging upside down at the edge of the bed listening to music on her phone.

"Oh hey..... Guys" she said not really knowing what to say and sitting up from her position.
"I know your uncomfortable but let's just talk okay. Ask us any questions." Namjoon said. "But first things first....", Jin said. "We're gay" they said in unison.

"I have gay friends! Yes!" She said jumpy and happy which made the others chuckle. The 8 sat in a circle on the floor and let Ashlyn start the talk.

"So... Are any of you in a relationship..... With
.... Each other..... She asked,"Of course you would say that first..." Jimin said laughing his butt off.

"Well I'm the single muffin, Park Jimin, but you call me Mochi. You mostly hang out with me" Jimin said showing his eye smiles.
"Holy, Kryptonite(A/N I'm more of a Marvel fan but I just like the way it sounded XD)..... Your like a real life bishie.", Ashlyn said touching his face. "Stooooop" Jimin whined, "Heh.... Sorry, got carried away... Next.", She said retreating her hand back.

"Well, I Kim Namjoon, happen to be dating the lovely, Kim Seokjin, but call him Jin." Namjoon said holding his lovers hands and kissed his cheek making Jin smile.

"Me, Jeon Jungkook is dating Kim Taehyung, we might act like children but we really do love each other." Jungkook said hugging Taehyung tightly.

"Well, as soon as you get your memories back you'll probably beat me, don't ask why, but me, Jung Hoseok, is now going out with Min Yoongi" Hoseok said blushing, Yoongi's big hands intertwined with his smaller slim ones.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE RIGHT NOW, can I take a picture." Ashlyn said already getting ready to snap on her phone.

'Ashlyn might not remember us but I'm glad she can still be herself around us...' Hoseok said squeezing Yoongi's hand a little.

Ashlyn might have not gotten her memories of them back, but she was still able to make them laugh and be themselves.... And... That's really all that matters to them at the moment...

( ˘ ³˘)❤

So.... Um.....I have this.... Idea for another story but I'm not sure if it's going to work with me or not.
I'm calling it:
"The Life of a Male Whore"
It's not gonna be a BTS fanfic, just a story I thought of.

So this boy named Akihiko has lived his life as a prostitute for many years and has gotten into a load of trouble because of it.

As he keeps going through his "excited" life he meets one man that might change his life for the better...

That's the idea..... Just wanted to see your opinion on it, to see if I should work on it a little more....