Chapter 19: After school fun

# After school #

"Finally!" Yoongi said happy that school was over. The gang all decided to go to this cool cafe in the area which Hoseok recommended, and they couldn't wait to eat!

"So could you tell us about this cafe" Ashlyn said just wondering. "It's a really cute cafe, I've only been there once and decided I wanted to take you guys. Since Jin likes food so much they always have food ready for you to eat. Its like a buffet but they still serve it to you, but its endless. But what's special about it is that after you eat you get to cosplay and have a mini photoshoot in there 'Strike a pose area'." I didn't do it last time because I wanted all of us to." Hoseok said happily.

"Cosplay!" Ashlyn and Jimin said in unison. "I'm totally in" Jimin said.
"But how should we pay for this? Because I don't have money with me." Tae said a big upset that he didn't bring any making him pout.

"I'll pay. For all of us if you want." Jungkook said immediately. Jungkook didn't want Tae to feel a way because he didn't bring money. Besides jungkook came from a high class family, his father owning one of the largest tech companies world wide. Jungkook happen to help out a lot with his father's company, so he got paid..............
A lot.

I mean think about it really, where did he get those hidden cameras and his special computer from......

"You're the best" Tae said hugging him. Jungkook said happy with the hug he got.
"Your an angel." Ashlyn said joining in the hug too.

"Okay, could we stop the hugging and eat all ready I'm like......SUPER hungry so yeah.... Let's go." Jin said already walking to Namjoon's car."We're following you Yoongi so hurry up" Namjoon said getting in his car. Hoseok and Yoongi got in yoongi's car, and Jimin, Ashlyn, Jungkook, and Tae got in Jimin's, and they were on their way.

# At cosplay cafe #

"Whaaaaa, this place looks so cool" ashlyn said. "I totally agree" Jimin said. As they were taking there seats they saw that there waiter was dressed up in a cute Lolita outfit. Ashlyn lifted up her phone to take a picture of the beauty but Tae lowered it down back under the desk as they took there orders.

As there food came in, Jin was drooling, it looked so good and he couldn't wait to eat. As soon as all the food was on the table they started digging in. Each bite making them wanna cry because it was so good.

"Can I try some of your food, mochi" Ashlyn asked with a cute face. "Sure" he said. Jimin took a piece of his pot pie and blew on it so it wouldn't be that hot and fed it to ashlyn like it was normal. Because of this they had gotten a lot of stares from the others, you would think that they would be used to it but they really weren't.

Ashlyn and Jimin were just, really close, they were like siblings and they would do anything for each other. The others consider them the "odd couple" because of the way they act with each other. But it was nice to see these two together, it just made the others happy.

After finishing there food they went to the photoshoot center and went wild. But before they tried on stuff they decided to pick stuff for each other.

They started with Taehyung.
They made him wear the uniform for attack on titan, and he looked really good in it, Jungkook mostly thought.

Next, Jungkook.
He dressed up as Sebastian from black butler and got a lot of ooh's~ and ahh's~ from the others.

Then Jin and Namjoon.
They both wore an Ouran Host Club uniform which suited them perfectly.

Jimin and Ashlyn went matching as well.
They dressed up as Sora and Shiro from No game No life.

Now for Yoongi.
He dressed up as Kaneki from Tokyo ghoul and definitely rocked the look.

Last was Hoseok, since he found this awesome place they let him choose his own outfit. But what he dressed as was actually pretty shocking.
He dressed up as the vocaloid, Hastune Miku. Hoseok thought it looked cute so he put it on, he was especially careful on how he put it on so the others wouldn't see his scares on his thighs and wrists.

"You look so cute! I just want to take you home and keep you for ever." Ashlyn said admiring how nice Hoseoks figure looked in the outfit.

"Ashlyn......Um...... Your nose is bleeding." Jin said handing her a napkin and trying not to laugh in the process. "Oh, haha.... Thanks." Ashlyn said embarrassed.

Yoongi's jaw dropped, he never thought Hoseok would do something like this. It made him think naughty thoughts which made him blush for a sec.

After all that they did there photo shoot and had a fantastic time. But it was getting dark and Taehyung had to take the train soon so they got ready to go.

They said there good byes and Namjoon and Jin went a head. As well as Hoseok and Yoongi. The four youngest ones were very tired so they had a peaceful ride the whole time.
First they dropped off Tae, then Jungkook.

Then it was time to go to Jimin's house for the waited surprise. As they got in to the home Ashlyn greeted Jimin's parents and went straight up stairs.

"Okay, show me show me show me!" Ashlyn said excited. Jimin gave her his phone and told her to press play.

She was in shock, she started to pout after the video ended making Jimin wonder what was wrong. "This is amazing but I really wish I could have seen it live, you lucky bastard." She said faking a little so Jimin could feel sad that he didn't tell Ashlyn sooner.

"But its okay, do you mind sending that to me?" she asked,"of course I will, but I was wondering, are you staying over tonight" Jimin asked."Sure, I'm tired of going places anyway" Ashlyn said while falling back on the bed.

For that night those two decided to play Minecraft until Jimin fell asleep on the floor, Ashlyn after a while did the same and went to sleep on Jimin's bed making it a nice night for both of them.

✌ I'm pretty sure I'm making the next chapter really long than usual.