Chapter 31: A sick day

"You didn't see crap, I swear to god taehyung if you say anything I will never forgive you!!!" Ashlyn said behind the closed door.

"I'm so sorry ashlyn I really didn't mean to see." Tae said covering his face in Jungkooks chest. "Next time, Knock knock, mkay. I'm gonna take a shower.", Ashlyn
said.

Ashlyn was so embarrassed she felt like dying, she had taken her shower and went to sleep in the guest room in a pretty nice gown.
She just hopes she won't get a cold she does have school tomorrow and she hates missing school most of the time. Also she doesn't want to burden Mr. Jeon any longer.

#Next day #

"Yup she definitely has a cold" Jungkook's father said as he came out of the room ashlyn was resting in.

"Is it bad" Jungkook asked a bit nervous. "AAACHOO!!!!"A big sneeze coming out of the closed room, making Tae jump " Does that answer your question?" He says.

"You too get ready for school, don't forget to bring Ashlyn's assignment's home too, I need to finish work", Mr.Jeon said going down stairs.

The boys had gotten ready and it was time to go. But before that they checked on ashlyn. "Aaashlyyyyn, are you OK?" Jungkook said seeing ashlyn in her state."Well let's see I have a bad cold and I'm laying on someone else's bed, I'm missing school, I feel like shit, and your father decided I should stay here until I'm fully better which would, with this cold, probably 4 days, which means I won't be able to go home and read my newest yaoi I secretly got......" Ashlyn said,her voice a bit raspy.

"I'm doing fantastic actually.......
OF COURSE I'M NOT OK!" Ashlyn said making the two flinch in fear.

"You know what I'll ask namjoon to do your homework and assignment's for you so you won't be so stressed, does that sound nice.", Tae gently said as he held onto Ashlyn's smaller hands. "Also we'll drop by your house to get what you need okay." He continued.

"That would be amazing, but how in the world will you get Namjoon to do that.", Ashlyn said in wonder. "I have.....ways now we need to go. Get rest and we'll invite the others okay, bye.", Taehyung grabbed Jungkook and waved at Ashlyn as she waved back and left the room.

#Bulletproof Highschool #

"Is ashlyn doing fine?" Jimin asked Jungkook as they got into the school. "She's got a bad cold,she'll probably be in this state for a couple of days" Jungkook said.

"Awwww, I should get her somthing, maybe some pocky?" Jimin thought."oooooh can you bring packs, I want some too" taehyung hugged Jimin from behind and Jimin said ok, now it was time to separate for there classes.

(classes are boring so I'm just gonna skip)

#lunch time#

"I just realized something... I haven't been home for two days and didn't even call my parents....."Tae said picking at his food. "But I don't want you to leave me.", Jungkook whined as he pecked Taehyung's cheek.

"Let me go to my own house, you don't own me Jeon Jungkook." Tae said with his bottom lip stuck out.
"But that could be arranged though" Jungkook whispered in his ear making Taehyung red.

"You guys are cute...... kill me" Yoongi said munching on a chip getting a smack by Jin, almost chocking a little.

"Oh shut up. Also Namjoon do you think you can do me a favor?" Taehyung asked. "Sure what is it?", Namjoon said back.

"Do Ashlyn's work until she gets better." He said with a straight face. "What! No! Wh-", cut off by Taehyung, he spoke" remember when all of us went to my favorite place, while you two were dressing (pointing at Hoseok and Jimin), Namjoon here did something so unexpected that he thought no one was gonna see. You see-" Namjoons eyes had widened, "I'll do it I'll do it just shut up OK!" Said basically on his knees.

"Thank you~" Tae said with a smile. "I'm not gonna even ask what was Tae about to say ...", Hoseok said still confused over the situation.

"Anyways, Jimin, Ashlyn's mom knows you the best so, could you go see if you can get her yaoi stash." Taehyung asked Jimin of course agreed to.

"I wonder what Ashlyn's doing though" he said.......

Next chapter I'm putting it in ashlyn's point of you to try something new. ✌