Chapter 59: Awkward Situation

#Returning to Jin's with Jacob#

Ashlyn could not stand to look at the male any longer, knowing that Jungkook needed answers they decided to take him with them. Jacob was mostly confused, but was mostly staring at Ashlyn. It's bee a while since they saw each other, and deep down he wanted to apologize, he wanted to beg on his knees for forgiveness, but he was too much of a boy to do that.

"Are you seriously not gonna talk to me after like 3 years still?" Jacob said still being pinned by Jungkook as they walked.
Ashlyn said nothing she ignored him and walked along, Jungkook giving her a worried look. To Jungkook, the man gave off a negative feeling, he started to get uncomfortable as they walked.

After a few minutes they finally got back and Ashlyn lightly knocked on the door. Their was moving from the inside then the door opened.

"Ashlyn, finally you're back, we were- you brought a boy" Taehyung said confused. Tae wondered why their was an extra male and why was he being pinned by his man? Taehyung was a little jealous he wasn't held like that in some way.

"I was forced to come for some reason", Jacob said sighing.

All of them came in and even more confused looks from the others came in. Who exactly was this boy? Why was he here?

"Jin, could I lay on your bed for a while", Ashlyn said. Jin only nodded and showed where the room was. "Jacob.... These... Are some of my friends... Just talk I guess, they seem to be quite over protective of me, so they want answers." Ashlyn said rubbing her eyes.

She didn't want to look at the male any longer. She distracted her thoughts by eating the sugary foods and drinks.

The group of boys all stared.
Being the overprotective boys they are, they wanted to know why this male knew Ashlyn.

"..... Are you just going to ke-"

"Yes," the boys said in unison.
"First of all why did you try and steal are stuff, second, why do you know Ashlyn...." Jungkook said cracking his knuckles.

"It was a bet actually, I lost and had to try and steal, but now I've ended up here. I know Ashlyn because she was friends with my sister.... and... We dated for a while you could say...." Jacob said trying not to be too awkward.

"Oh! Your the bitch that made Ashlyn vow she would never be attracted to anyone romantically again!" Jimin snapped his finger in remembrance.

"Yeah..... I messed up pretty badly didn't I..." Jacob rubbed the back of his head.
"Why does Ashlyn tell you everything I'm here too!" Taehyung whined.

"Do all of you have a thing for Ashlyn by any chance?" The man said curious. The others laughed.
Of course he would as that.
"Dude we're as straight as a cooked noodle"(A/N Don't hate me 😂), Hoseok laughed.

"We're pretty gay, but Ashlyn is still ours though..." Namjoon said in a serious tone. "You tried to rob us, the least you can do is tell us why Ashlyn is ignoring you, start from the very beginning, we have all have time" Jungkook said with an intense stare.

"You guys a scary.... Alright, let's start from the beginning...
Ashlyn was in middle school and I was in Highschool..."

I've been slacking, I'm trying to keep it together but it's hard😂
Ugh, I'm so lazy.