Chapter 60: Past....

#Years Ago#

"What highschool are you going to?", Jacob snuggled into Ashlyn's neck, tickling her a little.
"I-I was thinking of going to Bulletproof... Like you....", Ashlyn blushed as Jacob started to tighten his grip on her waist.

"Wait wait... Hold the hell up, you went to Bulletproof?", Yoongi said actually interested. "Yeah, I'm in my first year of college now though", he said. "Dude! She's still young, how can you date a minor like that", Yoongi said getting a bit mad. "Well, we didn't really date... Can I finish the story please, maybe that'll help understand the situation", Jacob
said, Yoongi finally being quiet.

"But you have to study hard okay, Bulletproof is hard to get into" Jacob. "I promise I'll study hard." Ashlyn said. Ashlyn and Jacob had "been together" since Ashlyn's first year in middle school.

The sad part about their situation was that Jacob only saw Ashlyn as a baby and treated her as one. Ashlyn was the only one that thought they had a true relationship.

"Did you not realize she had actual feelings for you, you shouldn't just let her suspect stuff like that...." Taehyung said a little mad as well. "Well, no.... Not at the time anyway... I was pretty dumb back then..." Jacob said letting his head down.
"You were a sucky dude, dude...." Jimin said.

# 2 months later #

Considering the fact that Jacob didn't actually see Ashlyn and him together, he started to date this girl, who was actually annoying and make-up obsessed.

A month ago, Ashlyn had applied to the highschool, she had gotten her acceptance letter one day and got so excited she went to look for Jacob over the weekend.

But, when she finally found him, he had his arms around the girls small waist and were kissing. Ashlyn was in tears, she had ran home depressed.

"Damn you're an ass whole..... Sorry continue" Yoongi said.

After the incident, Ashlyn ignored him completely. She worked harder and harder on her studies and was very work focused.

It took Jacob's sister to actually explain why she had been ignoring him. Jacob tried to explain himself but he was always regected.

"The last time we had spoken was at a bookstore where she met this cute little girl with black rimmed glasses and long black hair with chubby cheeks... I wonder if they're friends.... "
Jacob wondered at the thought.

"First off, your a major Ass" Jin said crossing his arms. "Second that cute little girl was me" Jimin raised his hand and smiled,"  Ashlyn told me you were a stalker at first but she told me the truth later on in life".

Jacob a little embarrassed covered half of his face. "But you shouldn't treat a young baby like Ashlyn like that, back then you realize she was probably going through puberty, and all those new feelings were hard to control, you should be more careful with something so fragile... You ass..." Yoongi said.

"Why am I still an ass?" Jacob said. "Just because, but anyway you can leave now." Namjoon said.
"Thanks for having me... I guess." Jacob said finally leaving.

"Finally he's gone, let's check on Ashlyn", Hoseok sighed and jumped of his seat to check on Ashlyn with the six following him.

They had all circled around her, she had fallen asleep, Hoseok seeing the dried tear streaks on her face made him sad.

"Let's not disturb her rest.... She needs sleep", Yoongi said.

Jungkook had notice the small trigger Yoongi had on him, whatever Jacob said really set him off.

But in a good way....

I need manga.... Like now... I'm low on stuff to read... Help me someone😢!
Like I just want to be some books... Please!